Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm willing to make a bet (abw money) that the pretzel shit is BEFORE BB.

It was a boring episode, maybe cuz it wasn't enough Mike? Shit idk.

I mean we finally saw the creation of "Saul", but mehh

oh ok

i wouldnt call it boring per se, but definitely a set up for the last part of the season

i will agree, i thought the Saul thing was kinda anti-climatic. I assumed he was just gonna try and practice law somewhere else under a new name, but i get it. I trust the writers at this point to make it more compelling, however, the events with Hector was very telling as I think we are about to find out how he ended up having a stroke which is the version we see of him when he first appears in Breaking Bad.

I think the Gus/hector rivalry will carry the final 2 seasons with a dose of Walter/Jesse. But we know how those story arcs end already so...

Why do you think the conversation Mike had with the sista from the church made him change his mind about taking part in the "pill deal" all of sudden?

mike, imo, has a code or at the least, cut from some moral fabric

I think also with his background as a cop, that often weighs on him as you go from upholding the law on one end of the spectrum, to bending/breaking it on the other end

but didnt you see the rest of the episode? he is clearly in on whats about to go down

mike, imo, has a code or at the least, cut from some moral fabric

I think also with his background as a cop, that often weighs on him as you go from upholding the law on one end of the spectrum, to bending/breaking it on the other end

but didnt you see the rest of the episode? he is clearly in on whats about to go down

But I was still wondering what was it that the sista said to make him change his mind when he was so adamant about not wanting to get involved.

Was he really down tho? He gave homie some advice on how he should do it and then at the end said he needs one more thing from him then it cut off. What do you think it is? A name?

now you making me go back and watch...ugh lol

but i like the discussion

the nigs on the IC be pissed if nobody getting shot in every episode...i cant deal with them lol

ahhh shit...its heating up

man...as bad as i've felt for jimmy, he was a scumbag last night

smh

ahhh shit...its heating up

man...as bad as i've felt for jimmy, he was a scumbag last night

smh

Yea that shit he did to that lil old lady is about as foul as it gets lol

U think shorty fell asleep at the wheel?

Yea that shit he did to that lil old lady is about as foul as it gets lol

U think shorty fell asleep at the wheel?

she definitely fell asleep at the wheel

she was looking for more coffee before she headed out and they were out

i also know she went to sleep b/c as she is talking to herself, rehearsing what she is going to say, she pauses to take a deep breath like "ok kim, you got this"...at that moment, she closed her eyes and went to sleep...thats all it takes when you sleep deprived

Yea she definitely over extended herself. I'm not mad at her cuz u gotta what u gotta do, but she should've also had more faith in Jimmy.

What do you think happened to the pills? Cuz homie looked like he took it during his meeting with Gus, but he seemed to have walked away from that without any complications.

i said this on the IC, but i dont think the pills are supposed to work instantly. That would cause too much suspicion. It has to be gradual to the point where once it happens, it will give time to make the swap to change em back.

Back