Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't really follow. Gus figured out that if Lalo would let Jimmy talk him out of anything, then it must be an inconsequential part of his plan.

That's how he figured out that it must be a diversion for his real plan. Because if that were the real play, there would be no way Lalo would let Jimmy (or anyone) alter it.

lol exactly

idk wtf deadeye talkin bout

Gus realized Lalo didn't care who went to the house cuz it was a diversion to draw manpower away from somewhere

& where did Gus have more manpower, the restaurant or laundry?

no brainer

I'm watching now.

Jimmy knows what Gus looks like. He would have known who he was going to kill. Kim didn't. Everybody understand that, even Lalo, but Lalo didn't care cuz Kim was the diversion to pull manpower.

That's what Gus put together

Had to see the last part of it again to figure out what Gus was getting at when he questioned Kim.

He asked her why Salamanca sent her.........and she told him Jimmy talked him into doing it.

Gus then had an epiphany that...........if Jimmy could talk him into doing something............then he could probably do the same thing.

Don't know how he knew Lalo was gonna be at the laundry spot.........but that's the only reason why I think him questioning Kim was pivotal to saving his life.

Well, maybe not saving his life, but ultimately killing Lalo.

Because if he had just stayed in the house like Mike told him to, he still wouldn't have been killed............but Lalo would still be on the loose.
I took it as Gus figured out that Lalo sent her as a distraction

Whatever show deadeye be watching must come on CMA cause he definitely not watching the one that comes on AMC

WTF are you talking about bruh?

Gus saw a flaw/weakness in Lalo based on Kim telling him that Jimmy talked him into letting Kim go instead of him.

Gus exploited that flaw to his advantage...........and Lalo's not a problem anymore.

So, either you're not paying attention to detail.......or maybe you should question whatever show it is that you're looking at.

Stringer walking off after talking with Bodie.gif

Lalo left right after Kim left. It was a dummy mission to pull men off the laundry mat to Jimmy's apartment.

It didn't matter who went to Gus house... Cuz it was only a distraction to get the goons to come to Jimmy's apartment while Lalo went to the empty laundry mat....

When Gus realized Lalo didn't care who came to his house... He realized the misdirection and went straight to the laundry mat and successfully ran right into Lalo

WTF are you talking about bruh?

Gus saw a flaw/weakness in Lalo based on Kim telling him that Jimmy talked him into letting Kim go instead of him.

Gus exploited that flaw to his advantage...........and Lalo's not a problem anymore.

So, either you're not paying attention to detail.......or maybe you should question whatever show it is that you're looking at.

View attachment 883111

lmao bruh

Jimmy didn't talk him into shit

Lalo been wanted to hit the laundry, remember him in sewage drain across the street from the laundry?

he been scopin the place & figured there must be sumn major in there seein as it's heavily guarded

so, he figured he could draw some of the guards w/ a diversion

he knew w/ the surveillance on Gus's house it didn't matter who he sent cuz they would get intercepted & it would give him a window of opportunity to break into the laundry

lmao bruh

Jimmy didn't talk him into shit

Lalo been wanted to hit the laundry, remember him in sewage drain across the street from the laundry?

he been scopin the place & figured there must be sumn major in there seein as it's heavily guarded

so, he figured he could draw some of the guards w/ a diversion

he knew w/ the surveillance on Gus's house it didn't matter who he sent cuz they would get intercepted & it would give him a window of opportunity to break into the laundry

I'm not talking about the laundry specifically.

I'm talking about how Gus played on Lalo's ego.........and allowed Gus to talk bad about Don Eladio and the Salamancas........long enough for Lalo to fall victim to the trap he planted for him at the laundry.

Basically, Lalo's ego proved to be his undoing.........and Gus exploited it to his advantage.

None of this would've been set into motion without the conversation he had with Kim.

Watch the triple down

You've got some piss poor comprehension skills bruh.

You're not the only one though.

This shit really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

All I did was give a summary of what actually happened on the show...........and y'all are in here acting like what I saw didn't happen.

Y'all have gotta be trolling, because it's hard to believe y'all are actually that fucking stupid.

You've got some piss poor comprehension skills bruh.

You're not the only one though.

This shit really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

All I did was give a summary of what actually happened on the show...........and y'all are in here acting like what I saw didn't happen.

Y'all have gotta be trolling, because it's hard to believe y'all are actually that fucking stupid.

so multiple people see it different than you did....laid out why they see it that way... and not once do you perhaps take a moment to consider "hey.. maybe I might be the one who is wrong here"

ezgif-5-67a2df5fc8.gif

I'm not talking about the laundry specifically.

I'm talking about how Gus played on Lalo's ego.........and allowed Gus to talk bad about Don Eladio and the Salamancas........long enough for Lalo to fall victim to the trap he planted for him at the laundry.

Basically, Lalo's ego proved to be his undoing.........and Gus exploited it to his advantage.

None of this would've been set into motion without the conversation he had with Kim.
Gus did not pick up on no way to exploit Lalo from talking to Kim 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He went there to sweep the laundry mat cuz he knew Jimmy house was the distraction....

He had hella dudes with him that he wishes would have shot Lalo before he caught one in the vest

You really think Gus purposely got shot in the vest and went down stairs in the lab all with the hopes he could talk shit to Lalo long enough to trip the lights and run for a stashed gun?

This ain't Jack sparrow.... He went to sweep his building and hopefully kill Lalo....

Lalo got the drop and Gus took a gamble going for the gun when he saw the opportunity.

But when they were upstairs. He was dead to rights

Back