Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea...as soon as his guards were killed... any plan he had was deviated lol

I'm not even sure he knew if that gun had bullets in it either

Gus did not pick up on no way to exploit Lalo from talking to Kim 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He went there to sweep the laundry mat cuz he knew Jimmy house was the distraction....

He had hella dudes with him that he wishes would have shot Lalo before he caught one in the vest

Ok, let me try to put this in simple terms.

You said:

He went there to sweep the laundry mat cuz he knew Jimmy house was the distraction....

Agreed.

My question is, when did he go there to sweep the laundry mat..........and when did he know Jimmy's house was a distraction?

Was it before............or after............his conversation with Kim?

Mike Wallace pic.gif

when did he know Jimmy's house was a distraction?

Was it before............or after............his conversation with Kim?
🤔

so, he figured he could draw some of the guards w/ a diversion
It didn't matter who went to Gus house... Cuz it was only a distraction to get the goons to come to Jimmy's apartment while Lalo went to the empty laundry mat....
Gus figured out that if Lalo would let Jimmy talk him out of anything, then it must be an inconsequential part of his plan.

That's how he figured out that it must be a diversion for his real plan

Gus realized Lalo didn't care who went to the house cuz it was a diversion to draw manpower away from somewhere

Lalo didn't care cuz Kim was the diversion to pull manpower.

That's what Gus put together

Bruh everybody said when he talked to Kim he realized she was the bluff....

He realized there was 0% that Lalo Salamanca would send Kim as an assassin and really be waiting at Jimmy's apartment.

He realized Lalo was 100% at one of his places that manpower was pulled from.

And since he was already home and Lalo wasn't there the only other answer was the laundrymat...

He didn't see weakness in Lalo, he recognized the distraction and the play....

Don't forget Lalo plan worked.... Gus was dead to rights and survived off of plot armor

Yea...as soon as his guards were killed... any plan he had was deviated lol

I'm not even sure he knew if that gun had bullets in it either
He planted that gun in a previous episode. I don’t know how he foresaw the need for it being there. Probably stashed guns in a few places just in case, but that’s the only one they made a point to show if so.

It’s exchanges like these last couple of pages that make me wonder why I ever wasted time arguing with some people, lol.

@deadeye was buggin’, lol.

I just post.

Nothing more.......nothing less.

Word to @Young_Chitlin

If anything, you should be mad at those other niggas who wanted to go back and forth with me.

Because, honestly, I didn't expect those posts to generate that kind of discussion at all.........because it was just an observation of what happened on the show.

Basically, y'all are making more out of it than I am.

So don't put that shit on me..........because I didn't initiate conversations with any of you.

Y'all did.

I just post.

Nothing more.......nothing less.

Word to @Young_Chitlin

If anything, you should be mad at those other niggas who wanted to go back and forth with me.

Because, honestly, I didn't expect those posts to generate that kind of discussion at all.........because it was just an observation of what happened on the show.

Basically, y'all are making more out of it than I am.

So don't put that shit on me..........because I didn't initiate conversations with any of you.

Y'all did.
man stop lying LMAO

I hope one of you can refresh my memory...

When Walt blew up Gus's meth lab, did the feds reveal that there were two skeletons buried in the ground?

Back