Welcome To aBlackWeb

2e56c8aef45c2d1dd28a437efe6dbdf1e42b40af.gifv

9fdf95d2abf040147c930090b7c814688bb45b4f.gifv

These are characters that are learning from mistakes and characters that are evolving from mistakes and reacting to mistakes. Be it Jimmy’s reaction, which is to completely start wearing a mask and become this whole other person that we know from Breaking Bad. Or Kim’s, where she can’t even live in her own skin anymore . . . She can’t figure out another way to molt the skin that she made for herself.

Rhea Seehorn, Rolling Stone

Fuck that bitch

Yeah that's a cold life.

Knowing you can't even seek companionship cuz your enemies will 100% torture and murder anyone they THINK you care about....

Y'all think that's really it for Kim?

I did a dollar bet she doesn't come back.

The only way I see it is if he catches up with her as Gene after the identity change
Yeah I think they run into each other in the post Breaking Bad period.

Isn’t he located where she said she was from? I seem to remember a scene where she mentioned her hometown and it was the same place he’s hiding out.

Kind of disappointed with how they decided to end it but it opens up them showing Kim hearing about Saul after the events of BB

I actually thought they were going to kill of her off

I'm coppin this and Breaking Bad (it's rumored to be leaving Netflix) once the season is done with. Breaking Bad series was classic.

Back