Welcome To aBlackWeb

so the 1%. Lol, man it’s never a day off with you. Nigga in here championing gay vampires.

Ijs bro you be so disgusted and I’m just trying to get you see gay people ain’t gonna hurt you. I figured biting men on the neck for centuries might be a lil outside straight

It's tough to say...

The second book is the vampire Lestat.... But it's weird because it's kinda like a book in a book.... It's Lestat narrating his origin story to off set Louis portrayal of him in interview. But the events from the third book Queen of the damned were already in motion at the beginning of the second book... He was just taking an entire book to get the readers caught up with the shit going down...

But the series already flipped all that on it's head already.. so it's tough to say exactly what they will cover in season 2.

My guess is they will consistently blend events from all the novels together to keep their own continuity....

In the novel the interviewer is just meeting Louis for the first time. The movie follows that. This series takes place 40 years after the initial interview. So in this universe the actual " interview with the vampire" already happened this is a 40 year later follow up....

So it's hard to tell how they gonna go forward
Wait if this is 40 years later and this is the follow up interview did Lestat turn the interviewer? Because he attacked him at the end of the movie or are they not following that continuity?

Wait if this is 40 years later and this is the follow up interview did Lestat turn the interviewer? Because he attacked him at the end of the movie or are they not following that continuity?
That was the movie.... That's stand alone

That never happened in the books.

The interviewer went to New Orleans looking for Lestat, but found Armand. Armand turned him. The interviewer in the books never grew old. And didn't meet Lestat until the shit with Akasha popped off

That was the movie.... That's stand alone

That never happened in the books.

The interviewer went to New Orleans looking for Lestat, but found Armand. Armand turned him. The interviewer in the books never grew old. And didn't meet Lestat until the shit with Akasha popped off
Oooh ok gotcha

Naw I definitely will be. Once I see where they're going, I ain't saying shit .. Cuz not only could I be wrong... But I don't wanna taint anyone's experience. I want every surprise on the show to be a surprise.

I might point out Easter eggs.... But that's it

Only thing I'm addressing at this point is major changes. And even that's basically saying I don't know what direction they are going. Cuz it's definitely it's own direction

So if you were walking around late at night in Transylvania and got bit by a vampire would you have to say "no homo" or would he? What's the etiquette?
A vamp is going to drain you of blood, unless there's a connection. At no point would I be cool with being bit. Don't care if it's Selma Hayek in her Dust til Dawn days.

Off to a decent start. Episode was well acted and this joint set the stage well for the rest of the season.

Curious to see from @Duwop and @Mister what differences they made - JUST IN THIS EPISODE DU!!! - nothing further please lol

But naw.... This the one. I got teary eyed at the end of the episode. No spoilers but those who watched know exactly what part I'm talking about. That boy Louis an amazing actor. His emotional range is crazy. The range in this episode alone is crazy.

Lestat was Lestat. He was perfect. Charming, evil, funny, scary, compassionate, and still petty as fuck...

Like this nigga really is the petty king... Like I hope this shit really takes off.... Cuz Lestat..... Man...

like why the fuck he kill Lilly??

I mean she was a throw away character.... Not in the book... But they made her a very nice addition before killing her off. If this show can create victims like this on the regular.... This might be their bread and butter. Because they 100% hurt each other by killing humans other vampires are fond of

I am going to be careful about spoilers going forward.... But I the way they play with Lestat powers looks amazing but definitely plays around with the novel.....

Lestat doesn't fly in interview the book or movie... But he 100% should be able to considering what happened to him before he met Louis.

I think they rightfully fixed that.

Also Lestat rant at the dinner table about being a priest.....100% accurate. But that doesn't get revealed until the 2nd book. The movie and the book interview mentioned nothing about that bcuz she hadn't created that back story yet....

The book is including many elements from the 2nd book that Highlights his back story

Great first episode. So far so good. I don't have any complaints.... It was amazing

10/10

But naw.... This the one. I got teary eyed at the end of the episode. No spoilers but those who watched know exactly what part I'm talking about. That boy Louis an amazing actor. His emotional range is crazy. The range in this episode alone is crazy.

Lestat was Lestat. He was perfect. Charming, evil, funny, scary, compassionate, and still petty as fuck...

Like this nigga really is the petty king... Like I hope this shit really takes off.... Cuz Lestat..... Man...

like why the fuck he kill Lilly??

I mean she was a throw away character.... Not in the book... But they made her a very nice addition before killing her off. If this show can create victims like this on the regular.... This might be their bread and butter. Because they 100% hurt each other by killing humans other vampires are fond of

I am going to be careful about spoilers going forward.... But I the way they play with Lestat powers looks amazing but definitely plays around with the novel.....

Lestat doesn't fly in interview the book or movie... But he 100% should be able to considering what happened to him before he met Louis.

I think they rightfully fixed that.

Also Lestat rant at the dinner table about being a priest.....100% accurate. But that doesn't get revealed until the 2nd book. The movie and the book interview mentioned nothing about that bcuz she hadn't created that back story yet....

The book is including many elements from the 2nd book that Highlights his back story

Great first episode. So far so good. I don't have any complaints.... It was amazing

10/10

did that shit with Louis brother happen in the books? That shit was fucked up and I dont know the extent of Lestat powers but I halfway suspect that nigga put the thought in his mind to kill himself just to push Louis closer to him so he could turn him

did that shit with Louis brother happen in the books? That shit was fucked up and I dont know the extent of Lestat powers but I halfway suspect that nigga put the thought in his mind to kill himself just to push Louis closer to him so he could turn him
that shit was SO FUCKED UP!!!

my wife was like, he bout to kill himself, and all I could say was funny you say that.... Cuz I saw it coming too.

In the books he just lost his wife and child.

The family in the show are all new editions. So far very little of Louis from the books is in this show. His character is way different. All of that was new. The sisters wedding, the crazy brother, the rich momma..... All of that is original, none of it came from the books. But Louis was morning mourning the loss of his family.. So I knew one of them at least would die

I was just thankful Lestat didn't kill any of them. Cuz he definitely would. He wants 100% of your attention. Couldn't even let that man mourn

Back