Welcome To aBlackWeb

yeah, that trailer showed want kind of time they finna be on. I don’t wanna watch zesty vampires. Y’all enjoy.

Showtime got a vampire show dropping in Oct, Ima peep that.

And again, having read over 20+ of her books...

She doesn't write characters to be "gay" or "straight".... Like the best way is to describe them as gender fluid. They really don't see gender.... They see overall beauty of the individual.

So to them, it doesn't matter what you are... If they find you beautiful it's going down.

And tbh, that actually helped me with my overall understanding of those who aren't "straight"....

Shits mad deep once you get into the story... especially some of the wilder shit they do

Reviews are in,. 1 week to go ...

Also I just watched all the behind the scenes....I really can't wait week next week

Already renewed for a second season.... So we're definitely getting a new Akasha

What book is season 2 supposed to be?

It's tough to say...

The second book is the vampire Lestat.... But it's weird because it's kinda like a book in a book.... It's Lestat narrating his origin story to off set Louis portrayal of him in interview. But the events from the third book Queen of the damned were already in motion at the beginning of the second book... He was just taking an entire book to get the readers caught up with the shit going down...

But the series already flipped all that on it's head already.. so it's tough to say exactly what they will cover in season 2.

My guess is they will consistently blend events from all the novels together to keep their own continuity....

In the novel the interviewer is just meeting Louis for the first time. The movie follows that. This series takes place 40 years after the initial interview. So in this universe the actual " interview with the vampire" already happened this is a 40 year later follow up....

So it's hard to tell how they gonna go forward

Basically I think the first season will have a lot of the first two books in it.... Blending the first book which is Louie's point of view mixed with the second book which is Lestats point of view..

Like Claudia will definitely be back for season 2..

Now think about the movie

Lol there is no way you’ve watched vampires on anything in the past 30 years and be surprised they gay. They bite people on the neck

blade? Vampire in Brooklyn? Twilight? Dracula Untold? Van Helsing? The dusk to dawn? Buffy the vampire slayer? Plus plenty more.

don’t remember no gay shit

It's not gay like regular gay....

These vampires can't have sex. Everything intimate is thru the exchange of blood. And to them drinking blood is more intimate than sex. So every person they feed off of they can share an intimate bond with. It's one of the overall themes.

Now how they adjust it for the show yet to be seen.... But it's not gay in the way most gay shit is gay. It's more about a companion you can spend 100+ years with and still want to be around them.

But I ain't gonna hold it against anybody if that's why they don't watch. Cuz it will be a lotta that

Back