Welcome To aBlackWeb

The allure for me is the fresh revision. I know they changing a lotta details.. But this is supposedly a much deeper dive into elements from the novels.

For example.. When Anne originally wrote this book.... She had no plans for the entire chronicles. In fact the first story sticks out, cuz the continuity had to be changed, and they even joked about it on later books and just said Louis is over dramatic.

She said a few times she would go back and make changes to interview that makes it flow better with the rest of the books.... The movie didn't do that in it was just like the book.

Ever since I noticed they were making changes to this series.... And knowing they plan to expand the universe, and that Anne and her son got producer credits for this.... It makes me think the changes might actually be for the long term better.... So I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm definitely going in with an open mind.

I'm treating it like a comic book movie.

Bruh... If you got three hours 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

And you can listen to babbling white women babble 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

They actually do a pretty good job in breaking down some of the characters of the upcoming series and Lestat origins from the second novel... Which may or may not be explored in the first season.

They drinking wine too.... So it gets pretty hilarious in the last hour

The best part of that podcast is about his great the beginning of "The vampire Lestat" the book is....

So if starts almost exactly like the queen of the damned movie, but they left it a huge part that made that scene so perfect.

So the books exist in the books. So in the beginning of the movie queen of the damned, Lestat really introduced himself to the band just like that.... Only the were like

"oh shit!! You're really the Lestat from the book?!"

He was like..... Fuck is you talking about? Book?

So they got him a copy of interview.... He read that shit and was pissed as fuck.... That shit is such a funny part of the book. Cuz traditionally vampires like a dramatic reveal... And he was robbed from that cuz Louis already put a book out

Dude was like, okay... This shit is full of lies... But the biggest lie is I was not fucking broke...I did not come to Louis for his land...I coulda bought three of them shits. In fact I OWNED the theater Claudia got clapped at. Foh.

Shit was a classic rant and draws you right in to the story. They decided to not do that in the movie, I really hope they do in the show.... Cuz that shit would be funny as fuck

Never thought I see the day...

Niggaz online arguing about this fight

FB_IMG_1657816501572.jpg

I'm like... Bruh....I love blade...

But akasha is a weapon of mass destruction...... She's god tier .....shorty was flying over entire cities altering their population. Without even touching down.

Blade getting demolished

Niggaz talking about he'll be able to win her affections....

They have no idea she views men as beneath her.....

Niggaz have to literally worship this chick .. And she can read minds. Like... Naw

I mean even in the movie she was vaporizing vampires

Also I'm in the minority that really liked that movie... though I was rooting for her lol

I'm stoked.

The Facebook group is a warzone. Half and half split down the middle.

The angry ones are the purist who want everything to be EXACTLY like the novels.... But I don't give a shit about that... As long as it's good... And this looks good 🤷🏿‍♂️

There were clear changes right off the bat... But again.... It looks like this bout to be crazy..I can't wait.. I'm having a watch party for sure

I'm stoked.

The Facebook group is a warzone. Half and half split down the middle.

The angry ones are the purist who want everything to be EXACTLY like the novels.... But I don't give a shit about that... As long as it's good... And this looks good 🤷🏿‍♂️

There were clear changes right off the bat... But again.... It looks like this bout to be crazy..I can't wait.. I'm having a watch party for sure

I feel like the characters being black will add another dimension that wasnt there before that can be explored further and enhance it really

Back