Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also pardon my excitement. Just cuz I know what happens doesn't deter my anticipation

They just cast a 17 year old as 5 year old Claudia.

Niggaz give no fucks about the books. They just trolling fans at this point 🤦🏿‍♂️

They just cast a 17 year old as 5 year old Claudia.

Niggaz give no fucks about the books. They just trolling fans at this point 🤦🏿‍♂️

Who they cast?

And chill bruh. Kirsten Dunst wasnt literally 5 years old when she was Claudia in the interview movie lol

Just heard. This shit sad as fuck. Writers are special fucking people man. To have a whole universe in your head that you can share with the rest of the world is a super power. One of my top three favorite writers. I feel like I knew her personally. Imma have to go back and read again 🥺

I'm like 60% going to the celebration..... Of her life that her son talking about in that post.... Family cool with it. Just a matter of the job and money to go.... But I ain't worried bout that shit.... Which is why I said 60

My Facebook groups are raging daily at the changes.... It's crazy amusing. They are soooooo upset

I'm still optimistic. I'm open minded enough to think they made the changes that will make this a commercial hit. Core fans of the books will be upset.... But many are also open minded.

So it's really show n prove. I can't wait. I will get the subscription for this show. I'm just waiting for the premiere

From those pictures it looks like Lestat is teaching Louie the "little drink"

Lestat goes to parties feeding on multiple people for hours never detected, never killing anyone. He flexes his powers of hypnosis and confusion. Shit is pretty dope.

Back