Welcome To aBlackWeb

I still wish it wasn't AMC that got it. I know AMC can get violent and gory but it's still got restrictions
Yeah, I highly doubt we see some of the gore from the books... But I've seen some pretty hardcore stuff on walking dead and breaking bad..... AMC can handle it.

Shit doesn't really pick up on that level until you REALLY meet Armand in the later novels. He's prolly the most sadistic vampire. But you get very little of that in the first book. He's mad chill in that shit

@Loch121

This based off my favorite book series...

AMC bought the rights to over 20+ Anne rice books and plan to build the entire universe over different TV shows and movies...

I'm hoping bigger than breaking bad and walking dead.... They have more than enough source material to pull from

They've changed a lot from the novels. Fans are completely torn. Every fan group I'm a part of has been doing nothing but arguing about it.

Changes I can tell so far

It's in the 1900's instead of 1800's

Louis is a black brothel owner instead of white n plantation owner

Claudia is Black girl, looks to be teenage. Actress is 18. In the book she was 6, first movie 12.

Daniel Malloy is an old ass man, in the book he was young early 20's.. Movie Christian slater

They said the show will pay more attention to the actual romantic aspects of the relationship. Where as the movie didn't really play to much into it.

Overall I'm strongly interested. I know it's gonna be too black for a lotta folks, and prolly too gay for a bunch as well... I'm just praying for a greatly written and paced series that can make it 6+ seasons so I can see some of the better books on screen

Like if we can make it to blackwood farm... This whole thing was worth it.

Blackwood farm is when the vampires and witches officially meet.

Mostly the mayfairs and Lestat. They're supposed to be doing the witch books too. They start in 2023

Louis actually fell in love with a black witch right before that in as book called Merrick. That's surprisingly good as well. And refreshing to see Louis back in the chronicles

@Duwop

They aint listening to you huh.

Never read the books but loved the movie with Brad and Tom. So far looks good to me and I'm all for it. While I don't like all this gay agenda they push on tv this is a very plausible scenario where it might not feel like its just thrown in there for the sake of.

Will be watching for sure. Streaming illegally tho. Hate commercials 🤣

The way the books described it.... It was never any being"gay" or queer..... They just liked anyone they found interesting or beautiful. It didn't matter what gender they were.

In one of the later books Lestat would visit this chick every month just cuz she let him eat her out while she was on her period....

I mean, that's next level freakiness right there

I thought the movie was great and I'm in the minority that liked Queen of the Damned

They could have found actors/actresses that were closer to the ages but oh well

The way the books described it.... It was never any being"gay" or queer..... They just liked anyone they found interesting or beautiful. It didn't matter what gender they were.

In one of the later books Lestat would visit this chick every month just cuz she let him eat her out while she was on her period....

I mean, that's next level freakiness right there
That happened in that vampire and werewolf show on Netflix

Back