Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now, I remember in s1 e2 after Louis has just became a vampire, they went to that bar to find someone for Louis’ first kill. Lestat spoke telepathically to Louis telling him he was starting to frighten that man and to ease up. So the maker is still able to speak telepathically to the makee?🤔
Daniel brought this point up too. See, we both weren’t trippin.

I have more to say and ask, but it’s all over the place. How did Daniel eyes change like that outside while he was speaking with Daniel? Vampires have the ability to do that without using contacts or do you think someone switched bodies with him?

And it also sounded suspicious to me that Daniel asked where Louis was, but then 10 secs later, he knew exactly where Louis was. Like 2 different people talking to him. It felt evil and undermining as if he was trying to somehow to deceive or trick Louis. Oh, and why would Daniel go on to write this book about vampires if he became one himself? He just outted his own kind like that lol? Maybe I’m overthinking.

I have more to say and ask, but it’s all over the place. How did Daniel eyes change like that outside while he was speaking with Daniel? Vampires have the ability to do that without using contacts or do you think someone switched bodies with him?

And it also sounded suspicious to me that Daniel asked where Louis was, but then 10 secs later, he knew exactly where Louis was. Like 2 different people talking to him. It felt evil and undermining as if he was trying to somehow to deceive or trick Louis. Oh, and why would Daniel go on to write this book about vampires if he became one himself? He just outted his own kind like that lol? Maybe I’m overthinking.

I could be mistaken but doesnt Lestats eye color change depending on the scene/shot?

Back