Welcome To aBlackWeb

There's a lat le spoiler about Magnus that comes out late in the series that might not be worth even mentioning. But I am curious to see if the show plays with it

Unfortunately for Armand we may never see his redemption arc.

It doesn't come till like book 6

Game of thrones only got like 8 seasons.... Interview would likely need like 12 seasons to get to Armand's interview

Book 8 , and arguably one of the best books in the entire series is Marius long awaited interview....and we talking maybe season 16 at that point the way they took two seasons for Louis interview.....

Unfortunately for Armand we may never see his redemption arc.

It doesn't come till like book 6

Game of thrones only got like 8 seasons.... Interview would likely need like 12 seasons to get to Armand's interview

Book 8 , and arguably one of the best books in the entire series is Marius long awaited interview....and we talking maybe season 16 at that point the way they took two seasons for Louis interview.....

Daniel interviews errbody?

Imma do a quick ranking of the books from the top of my head...

Lestats story- book 2
Akasha's story- book 3
Memnoch story- book 5
Marius story - book 8
Tarquinn story- book 9
Body thief - book 4
Louis story - book 1
Merrick story- book 7
Armand story- book 6

Books 10-13 get kinda crazy... She lost a lotta fans. Some don't really count those books.... The shit with Magnus I was talking about happens in these books. We get aliens, other shit, Lestat essentially gets leveled to a global scale in his power set. Like I don't know if y'all watch death battle or ever did hypothetical battles between fictional characters...

But Lestat in books 10-13 can keep up with Dracula, Alucard, or any other fictional vampires you can think of. It gets very sci+Fi and ridiculous towards the end.

The TV show would do well to stick to the first 10 novels if possible. But if it goes any further, I'd be genuinely surprised

Daniel interviews errbody?
Yes and no....

David takes over the interviews at some point.

But a lotta theories are that Daniel is believed blended in with David character. Which makes sense... Especially if they don't introduce David.

I don't wanna do too many David spoilers.... But he works for the Talamasca and is like in his 80's. But Lestat absolutely loves him. His personality is A LOT like Daniel in this series, and considering how minor a character Daniel is in the books... It makes sense to give Daniel an upgrade and delete David.

Raglan James is also Talamasca, but he doesn't show up till book 4, and he's also the body thief
. But that story heavily involves David as well.... So I'm curious to see how the show handles it

Raglan telling Daniel
"If I could switch bodies with you, I'd be running the Talamasca"

Is what makes everybody think Daniel is the blending of David's character... Because David was a high ranking member of the Talamasca

Are the Talamasca against vampires?
They're neutral.

They just keep records of everything supernatural. Vampires, witches, physics, werewolves, ghosts.... All that.

Many members can read minds and shield their minds too...

There is also two books that aren't apart of the chronicles.... But in the same universe.

Vitorrio the vampire... His story is WILD... prolly one of the most gorey vampire stories she wrote. But it has nothing to do with any of the main vampires.

Then there's Pandora. Which heavily features Marius... But not much of anyone else

Back