Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've 2 questions. 1, will this show do a crossover with Mayfair Witches and 2, will they eventually lead into Queen of the Damned
Prolly thru the Talamasca....

And they have to do Queen of the damned....

Lestats music woke her up... You can't do rock star Lestat and not do Akasha...

Everything Lestat does this season is putting every vampire on the planet at risk.... And that clip alone shows he is way past giving a fuck about any of it

Also that song kinda slapped... It sounded like David Bowie mixed with Prince. If they make really quality music for this season that actually gets a lotta play... This shit could be way bigger than any of us expect....

Also notice Daniel starts choking when he calls it " my book"

Lestat the ever petty.... How is it your book when it's about him?
ROFL, this shit bout to be awesome

I wonder if he does the rock star shit in part to take some of the heat offa Louis. The way last season ended it seemed like Louis was the one egging the other vampires on and taunting them like you mad about the book? Yeah do something about it

I wonder if he does the rock star shit in part to take some of the heat offa Louis. The way last season ended it seemed like Louis was the one egging the other vampires on and taunting them like you mad about the book? Yeah do something about it
That was one of his motivations in the novel as well... He didn't like how he was portrayed in the book, and he wasn't gonna let vampires go after Louis like that. He wanted to give them something to really be mad about. Louis doesn't even know half of the real vampire secrets... The first interview was light work... This one really upped the ante

That shit wasn't supposed to go that hard.... The sound track for season 3 might legit top the charts...

The gays bout to go off on this song....

Is it just me or does he sound like Tim Curry from Rocky Horror
Tim Curry
David Bowie
Prince

This bout to be a tribute blend of all that shit from the 80's.

Like if this is the direction the music will go in, it's going to be as ridiculous as teen titans go when they dropped "the night begins to shine "

If you have no idea what that was, it was wild AF watching it happened.

Ttg had an episode where they made a 80's style rock Ballard with some anime inspired animation... It was pretty dope to watch, especially high.... Boy what no one was expecting was the entire world going NUTS over this song.... The released it on steaming platforms and ended up making like two more episodes just to parody how ridiculously popular the song got....

People online were really arguing if this was a real song the remembered or if it was a TV show song.....

The group who put it together really went on tour as a band cuz of the TV show...

This shit could surpass that...

Back