Welcome To aBlackWeb

I would have been okay with Louis only showing up when shit went left...I don't need him all season. Go somewhere and be sad
Overall he was barely there in the book. He should be taking a back seat simply because
of all the new characters that will be introduced in different time periods that Louis just wasn't apart of

Lestat might be the only fictional character who can drop a song and instantly get into a beef with the Swifties.....

And much to their horror..... Win.

Cuz this is soooooooooo much material for them to work with... This might be a pop culture phenomenon....

And, the vulture staff called it a bop... They're feeling it

Season 1 on Netflix.

Worth running back

"He not white, he French"

Louis been full of shit 🤣🤣🤣

Claudia a beast.... She ripped that one vampire eyes straight out....I think the only L she took was she didn't take one member of the Paris coven out before they got her...

I'm glad she cursed the entire building, but she never had a chance against the Paris ones, they jumped her both times

Man, they had to kill Claudia when the did. Cuz she was very close to being able to fight through their mental attacks.... If she nullified that advantage... She would have been a serious problem

Back