Welcome To aBlackWeb

Great finale.

Im still confused about the timeline and the mention of Akasha though
Lestat will fill in the blanks next season.

But he spent time with Marius/Akasha after leaving Armand and before meeting Louis.

I was surprised he name dropped her. It was in that moment Armand knew not to fuck around.

Lestat will fill in the blanks next season.

But he spent time with Marius/Akasha after leaving Armand and before meeting Louis.

I was surprised he name dropped her. It was in that moment Armand knew not to fuck around.

I think I see how its gonna play out. Lestat finna see Louis book and go to Daniel to tell his own side of the story. Thats prolly gonna be at least two seasons until we get back to present day and he wakes up you know who.

I wonder if the other vampires come for Louis or Daniel in the meantime though. Or Armand for that matter

Not really spoiler but just the differences between book Daniel and TV Daniel

But I'll say this

TV Daniel>>>>>>book Daniel

And it's not even close.. They made Daniel one of my favorite characters in the show....and he was just a naive liability in the books

in the book they kept coming for human Daniel, so he kept a necklace with Armand blood in a vile. And most vampires could sense the strength in it and wouldn't wanna pick a fight with Armand. Marius turned Daniel for Armand, but Daniel went crazy and had to live with Marius for a while until he could handle being a vampire

Like so much of ALLLLLL this shit is Marius fault.

But they changed so much with Daniel, none of this may play out at all. Which I'm not mad about. This Daniel is much better than book Daniel...

@Duwop vamps want Louis dead for breaking the laws and telling vampire secrets, so do they want Daniel dead too?
Shit gets wild over the next 4 books.... And if interview took 2 seasons..... This shit could go 10 seasons and we only scratch the surface

I think that's why they calling it the great conversion for the show.... Cuz it is pretty significant how much is about to go down.

The show just did these books....I would be happy FB_IMG_1719760736822.jpg

But the crazy part.... There's like 10 more after these ones

The crypt plan was an interesting change

That's an odd change for them to escape. Santiagos death was different. The tunnel was meh. Bit of an anticlimatic meeting. Actually thought the entire revenge change was meh

The tower meeting seemed like Louis is only with Armand to punish Lestat

Holy shit. That's ballsy to do in front of Armand. Was surprised Armand didn't do something to Daniel right there

Destroyed the laptop? But the book was done. I'm confused by why he did that

This meeting was different. I'm confused because this is modern time. The meeting after the interview wasn't modern time. This seems like a huge change

So Lestat didn't wake up and create the band and find Louis book and decide to tell his own story?

I'm super confused because this seemed like a huge change to the story timeline

Kinda like I said to inori....I feel like the holes will be filled next season.

Cuz the definitely filled in holes from season 1

raglan James was in Louis computer at real time... So it's very possible the interview was backed up on a cloud. Plus it's also pretty much says the Talamasca published it. Also it looks like the book was published after Louis and Lestat had their closure in New Orleans.

Also it looks like Louis is the sole target of the vampires for the book.. And he's trying to keep all the smoke on him... Which makes me think this is why Lestat becomes the Rock Star, to take the heat off of Louis and Daniel.

I'm strongly assuming Armand made Daniel outta spite.

But it's kinda crazy that Louis is depicted as stronger than Armand. But it might just be emotionally Armand is fragile. Physically he still should be leagues ahead of Louis in strength. Unless more holes are filled.... Louis does have Lestat and Armand blood in him... Which means he does have some of Akasha's as well, but that still should not place him above Armand
.I just think it refers again to Armand's mental fragility.

The timing of the meeting doesn't really confuse me much... The movie tried to do the same thing, and Anne herself submitted the screenplay for the movie. Authors often change major things in stories they love, even after publishing.

For this show, I think having Lestat and Louis make up before the book is published and war is declared on all vampires sets up a heavily dramatic season 3. Lestat name drops Akasha.... We know she's coming.... And as much as Marius just sits back and watch... He's going to have to get involved now.

Cuz my speculation is it's going to go like this.

Lestat becomes a rock star to take the heat off of Louis and Daniel

Lestat while on tour, gives Daniel another interview giving out way more secrets than Louis interview. Just to make sure they come after him instead

Marius the dumb ass plays Lestats music to statue Akasha.

Akasha wakes up, wreaking havoc. Making Lestat her Prince, and pushes the vampire war dramatically in her favor.

Marius and other ancients arrive to calm shit down....

And that could play out over the next 3 seasons....

That's not even getting into the body thief or memnoch the devil

The way this season ends, seems like war is coming.

It's prolly gonna be Lestat, Louie, Daniel, hopefully Gabriel, and Marius

Vs

All the rest of the living, modern vampires.

Until Akasha and the ancients get involved which will turn everything upside down

The way this season ends, seems like war is coming.

It's prolly gonna be Lestat, Louie, Daniel, hopefully Gabriel, and Marius

Vs

All the rest of the living, modern vampires.

Until Akasha and the ancients get involved which will turn everything upside down

lol so Armand bitch ass gets low and doesnt come back? He was interviewed as well so youd think thatd put him on that side with Louis and Daniel

As for Armand..... They REALLY need to drop this "Night Island" project....

Night Island was only briefly mentioned a few times in the book, never in detail

It was basically an island ran by Armand outside of Miami.

And it was the base of operations briefly during Akasha's rampage.

So that gives the show runners a lotta freedom on how to use it on TV. And they can play with Armand's loyalties in it as well..

Does he help Louis and Lestat?
Does he help the modem vampires?
Does he pull a wild card and some how aid Akasha

There is so much they can do with night island, and the Talamasca TV show to fill in the holes of this season

Back