Welcome To aBlackWeb

TVL tells Lestats life story. Some of if was mentioned in the first two seasons. He told one of the stories at dinner with Louis family.... It was crazy. I was not expecting that.

A large part of it was what went on with him and Armand that was told in this season.

Armand taking Nikki, Lestat getting him back and scattering the coven and giving them the theater.. All that was in TVL.

The rest I won't spoil, but the book ends on a cliff hanger that jumps right into QOTD.
. And then you get Akasha back story. The twins, all that.

All while in real life Lestat is the biggest star in the world thru his music, and it's consequences are taking their toll ..

The movie omitted the twins story, Akasha's story, most of Lestat story, completely skipping over Armand. Changed Lestat maker to fit the movie. Forced a romance between Lestat and Jesse that never existed. Completely left Daniel out. No mention at all of Gabrielle. It was a mess...

Aye @Duwop whats the deal with the ashes? Can vampires come back if their ashes arent scattered? I thought they mentioned something about it earlier in the season if I remember and ashes were mentioned in the trailer for the finale

It look Prince-ish.
That ..... Would be dope.

He would definitely make a darling Nikki type song about Akasha that would piss off the entire vampire community

"He's talking about FUCKING THE QUEEN!!! THE MOTHER!!! This son of a bitch made a song about fucking our mother!!"

Aye @Duwop whats the deal with the ashes? Can vampires come back if their ashes arent scattered? I thought they mentioned something about it earlier in the season if I remember and ashes were mentioned in the trailer for the finale
So it's said a few times you have to scatter the ashes or the dead can be brought back.

There's no instance where it has actually happened to the best of my knowledge, but it's always clarified as a rule...

Okay, so I've been thinking about this.

Lestat nick name is "The Brat Prince"

The last 3 books all address him as "Prince Lestat"

With book 11 literally being titled "Prince Lestat"

That's his title, that's who he is.. and now we have to see him as a rock star.... Given his personality.....I honestly think his music style should be.....Prince....

I'm personally a big fan of the music, so yeah that's my bias.... But..... You can't tell me that's not a lay up 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lestat...as Prince like, inspired rock star..... Like can you tell me honestly that.... Doesn't work???

And again..... That might not be the direction.... But shit... If it was?? That would be crazy!

Most fans of the books want a David Bowie type rock star... Cuz that's what Anne thought of him in the 80's

But naw, that nigga Prince.... If we found out Prince was really a vampire.... No one would be surprised... Let's not pretend this doesn't make perfect sense

@Duwop I got to where Lestat meets Armand.
Magnus is fucked up for turning Lestat and just killing himself and having Lestat basically teach himself lol like here's your new life and told him a few details but was like you figure it out. Peace lmao

Also I was surprised by the kind of incestuous relationship between Lestat and his mother after she was turned

Magnus had ancient blood too...so he made Lestat dumb strong, and didn't teach him a damn thing about his gifts...he had to learn in the field... It can't be said enough...he had Marius. And Akasha blood in him too before he ever made Louis and Claudia..

And his mother is a great character they did so little with.. I'm really excited about seeing what the show does with her

That ..... Would be dope.

He would definitely make a darling Nikki type song about Akasha that would piss off the entire vampire community

"He's talking about FUCKING THE QUEEN!!! THE MOTHER!!! This son of a bitch made a song about fucking our mother!!"
Okay, so I've been thinking about this.

Lestat nick name is "The Brat Prince"

The last 3 books all address him as "Prince Lestat"

With book 11 literally being titled "Prince Lestat"

That's his title, that's who he is.. and now we have to see him as a rock star.... Given his personality.....I honestly think his music style should be.....Prince....

I'm personally a big fan of the music, so yeah that's my bias.... But..... You can't tell me that's not a lay up 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lestat...as Prince like, inspired rock star..... Like can you tell me honestly that.... Doesn't work???

And again..... That might not be the direction.... But shit... If it was?? That would be crazy!
If it is, YW for helping you create this theory. If it’s not, forget I even said anything about it and you were dead wrong by yourself buddy.

Naw, like I couldn't stop thinking about it, that would work so well, lol .. You get all the credit either way

I'm kind of hoping they use the rock band Sleep Token. Relatively new band that uses masks. The lore and songs would match up perfectly with the show. Plus the voice would be great

Back