Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall really liked Queen of the Damned?
Yes. They butchered the books.. The took out major story lines. Rushed everything .. Merged characters. Forced romances. Overall it was a bad movie.. But it has a few good take aways.

1. Aaliyah was a stand out Akasha
2. The goth Lestat fit perfectly with the music scene of the early 2000's
3. Marius was actually not that far of from how he was in the books. He was entertaining.

It's a guilty pleasure of mines. I watch it a few times every year. The TV show can knock it outta the park EASILY.

Yes. They butchered the books.. The took out major story lines. Rushed everything .. Merged characters. Forced romances. Overall it was a bad movie.. But it has a few good take aways.

1. Aaliyah was a stand out Akasha
2. The goth Lestat fit perfectly with the music scene of the early 2000's
3. Marius was actually not that far of from how he was in the books. He was entertaining.

It's a guilty pleasure of mines. I watch it a few times every year. The TV show can knock it outta the park EASILY.
I never finished the movie. I didn’t like it. The show put the other movie to shame. You’re right, they should knock this out. The actors are amazing as well.

Back then yes. Rewatched it a few days ago but stopped before the end lol

I watched queen of the damned and was like wtf is this bullshit. Didnt even know about interview.

then YEARS later I heard about Interview... never seen it and after watching that joint and seeing that queen of the damned was a sequel I ran it back. It was still trash but I appreciated it slightly more.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the story in this version

I just can't wait for the build up of season 4.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I want to see how they approach Akasha.

And I know I've been saying it from the jump, but I want it to feel like the first scene in Infinity war when we finally see Thanos, and he just beats the shit outta the hulk to set the tone....

The movie left out one of her first and most powerful feats of strength

I just can't wait for the build up of season 4.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I want to see how they approach Akasha.

And I know I've been saying it from the jump, but I want it to feel like the first scene in Infinity war when we finally see Thanos, and he just beats the shit outta the hulk to set the tone....

The movie left out one of her first and most powerful feats of strength
So wait did they kinda combine the Lestat and Queen of the damned books to make the movie?

Back