Welcome To aBlackWeb

Claudia didn’t deserve any of this crap. They did her absolutely the worst. Just the worst. It’s all Louis’ fault. He doesn’t even realize how selfish he really is.

Even Claudia had to look at him

"Did it really happen like that?"

Like niggaz really don't know how much of a villain Louis was

Even Claudia had to look at him

"Did it really happen like that?"

Like niggaz really don't know how much of a villain Louis was
I still don’t know the truth. All of them lie. Louis gets on my nerves with his selective memory. He just told Daniel to “go along with Lestat’s version”. Huh 😂?? He’s so irritating.

IF they decide to have him as a rock star again then I’m really curious who they’ll have him use for a voice. Queen of the damned had him using Korn’s lead singer Johnathan Davis’s voice

I saw him twirling 🔥 through his fingernails 💅🏾 in the preview for next week. We know how that’s kinda gonna go.
Wait, or don’t we? Nvm lol.

She pointed out an important detail I missed in the timeline

When Armand kidnapped Nikki band tortured him, Lestat had to make Nikki a vampire to save his life. He didn't take well to it. Lestat asked Armand to take care of Nikki..Armand watched Nikki jump into the fire.

That's what depressed Lestat into his first sleep.... Then Marius woke Lestat up, and went on that whole adventure. It was after that when Lestat heard about the French revolution which is why he took his earth father to America.

After the attempt murder, Lestat comes to Paris still injured and DOES ask Armand for his blood to heal. But Armand instead gets an unreliable testimony about Louis and Claudia.

But again none of this really means much because a strong theme of this show is that everybody's memory is unreliable. It's intentionally conflicting... And honestly I like that

Back