Welcome To aBlackWeb

I did wonder about Lestats story about coming to New Orleans. I remember Du saying Lestat was depressed after his master died or something in the books and then came to NO.. they changed that @Duwop or you think Lestat lying again

I did wonder about Lestats story about coming to New Orleans. I remember Du saying Lestat was depressed after his master died or something in the books and then came to NO.. they changed that @Duwop or you think Lestat lying again
This version is saying he was depressed after Nikki died.

Novels he was depressed because Marius left him

But we don't even know if any of this shit happened because he always maintained Louis lied on him to sell books

I ain't even gonna lie, on the second watch... Her saying she's gonna come back and kill everybody made my right eye leak for a second

Lestat deserves an Emmy for that trial.

Like all of them deserve awards for this shit.... It was masterful

lmao I didnt know she whooped his ass the whole book but I remember you said she came back as a ghost
I'm exaggerating a bit cuz I'm in my feelings....I hope it goes down like that if they do it in the show though....

His feelings definitely went thru the blender though... And we got the novels most important black vampire outta that story

So they dumped her in with the rats and the rats didn't kill her or damage her that much?

So a 400 year old vampire is scared of a group beneath him? I feel like he could have done more

Lestat changing the story was interesting. He was even conflicted on some of the lies

That was a cool interruption with the soldiers

Why does the blood tears not appear all the time? I think it'd be cooler if they appeared all the time

Loved Claudia's last statement to the court.

Interesting. I got to this point in the book and Lestat was the one preventing Louis from getting killed. Saying "you said I could have him"

Interesting how the show has Claudia holding Madeline. In the movie it's the reverse. Honestly liked the movie better. She may be a new vampire but I just liked the symbolism of her holding Claudia during the death more

More conflict in Lestat with actually watching her die

Back