Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ending was so stupid.

There are so many creative ways to end that chapter with on live action... And the movie to the laziest route...

The production basically said the twins story was too long and complicated....

With a TV show, and the Talamasca show the can easily cover everything that happened in those two novels and still put their clever spin on it....

I might take a total of 4 seasons, but it can be done

I mightve asked before but do the books ever get into Enkils story or is it mostly all about Akasha.

I cant wait for their stories

I mightve asked before but do the books ever get into Enkils story or is it mostly all about Akasha.

I cant wait for their stories
Mostly Akasha, but he's there. The TV show can do A LOT with Enkhil, cuz the book was very lazy with him. Granted it was a shit ton of characters and side stories going on.... But after seeing how they enhanced Daniel, Santiago & Madeline.... The canvas is really there to make Enkhil another stand out performance.

I stayed up to watch this....

And I don't think I can sleep right now 🥺

I don't believe Armand one bit that he could only save one

I dont think theres any chance either Lestat OR Armand was gonna let Louis die. They both wanted Claudia out the picture imo. Both of them aint shit.

I like how they been painting things from other folks perspectives though. Makes me wanna go back and watch the first season after this is all over

Maddy held it down for her girl, could have took the offer to live but decided to die with her love.

Why is Louis memory messing up with how Claudia became a vampire, who's telling the truth with that

Bruh I just woke up and I'm still not right...

Imma watch it again.... But I know it won't help.

Lestat told a different version of how Claudia was turned

A different version of the fight...

And I feel like all this was planned with season 2, which makes the writing on this show so much better...

That trial was so dramatic... We were watching in complete silent... Totally in our feelings

Claudia's angry face did not change the whole episode, I have no doubt she got all those people in the afterlife like she said she would.

Claudia's angry face did not change the whole episode, I have no doubt she got all those people in the afterlife like she said she would.
The fact that she told the one guy to take his hat off just to make sure as a great touch

Back