Welcome To aBlackWeb

The way they make you care about this Claudia speaks to the writing choices they made AND the acting. I aint give two shits about movie Claudia
I wasn't bothered by Kirsten Dunst as Claudia 🤷‍♂️ she was younger in the movie so it made sense she was bratty

Santiago and Armand are miles different though. Movie didn't do a good job with those 2 characters

I've liked Lestat's character from the tv show the most. It's difficult to compare the movie and show to me because they're so different

I'll prolly never watch the movie again after this
.. Only the show

I still watch Queen of the damned... But they might put the to bed too

I had Queen of the Damned on dvd and never made it past 20 mins. That shit was horrible to me so I know it would be horrible today if I tried watching it. I watched Interview with the Vampire to catch all of the references I missed about them being gay. I didn’t see it back then as a child. Running it back last week, I kinda saw it between Louis and Armand. I had no idea these niggas were meant to be homosexual vamps.

said it before Ill say it again the only good part of queen of the damned was that beach joint

them violins still jam.. lol you know its true

I LOVE the scene of Akasha going on the vampire bar...

But yeah, that violin shit was fire

said it before Ill say it again the only good part of queen of the damned was that beach joint

them violins still jam.. lol you know its true

They had to die bc his punk ass wanted to get down and play all super undead fast on the violin. Eyes shining and gleaming lmao. Make me sick 😂!

Last edited:
I had Queen of the Damned on dvd and never made it past 20 mins. That shit was horrible to me so I know it would be horrible today if I tried watching it. I watched Interview with the Vampire to catch all of the references I missed about them being gay. I didn’t see it back then as a child. Running it back last week, I kinda saw it between Louis and Armand. I had no idea these niggas were meant to be homosexual vamps.
It was subtle in interview.. it was written in the 70's and being overly gay might not have let the book get pushed... But later in the novels it became increasingly more apparent.

Especially when we get to Armand and Marius....I almost stopped reading the first time thru cuz it got that gay, and I just was unprepared. But considering they're taking all the books into account as they do this show. It makes sense. I mean the chronicles end with a gay marriage 🤷🏿‍♂️

I mean in this era..... It's kinda normalized thru so many shows and movies forcing a gay agenda... At least here it fits well within the narrative

I rewatched Queen of the Damned but had to cut the ending short because I'm not a fan of how it ends lol

Really curious on what modern Lestat will be like in the show

I rewatched Queen of the Damned but had to cut the ending short because I'm not a fan of how it ends lol

Really curious on what modern Lestat will be like in the show
The ending was so stupid.

There are so many creative ways to end that chapter with live action... And the movie took the laziest route...

The production basically said the twins story was too long and complicated....

With a TV show, and the Talamasca show the can easily cover everything that happened in those two novels and still put their clever spin on it....

It might take a total of 4 seasons to cover it all, but it can be done

Back