Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought the movie was absolute trash. Cut the series on checked out of the first episode 20min in.

Might have to try it again when I'm home and bored
You know I don't like a lot of these shows but this is good especially when the girl come in

Yeah, there's some deep cuts in this show....

Armand and Lestat had a fight over Louis in one if the later books.... Marius was there too.....

A lot of the armand in this series reflects his mind state at that point in the novels years after his most savage shit FB_IMG_1668001087501.jpg

But I never thought Armand loved Louis. I always thought he used him as a tool to hurt Lestat. And Louis the thot just went along with it

Man.... These Facebook groups are crazy. But someone brought up a very controversial plot point that didn't come into play until later books .. But also explained by Lady Anne herself that she kinda wishes she didn't add this into the books. As it's never brought up again...

But there's a strong possibility the show may leave it in due to the way they've been handling the characters.

Click at your own risk.... This could be a heavy spoiler for season 2. Or.... It could never see the light of day. It's impossible to know

in "the vampire Armand" which is book 7 Armand gives us more detail about the death of Claudia. Two things that weren't mentioned previously or afterwards.

1. Claudia told Armand that if he could give her a woman's body. She would willingly leave Louis. Armand tried. But it was a horrible horrible failed surgery. Putting her in the sun was mercy after the way he mutilated her body. But the thing is, it's never spoken again. Even when Claudia's ghost vibes l comes back in book 8 Merrick.

2. Armand throws Lestat out a window and he falls much like Louis did on the show. Lestat was begging Armand for his blood to regain his strength, and Armand just punished him instead. He couldnt fly, cuz he was still tucked up from Claudia"s attack. Like Armand REALLY hates Lestat at times. And I think this might remain. Because as someone said... He might be out first real villain in the show

Do you mean castings and whatnot for season 2?
Just people still pissed about Armand....

Arguing back in forth about if this was a good adaptation.

Season three is planned to be the start of the second book.

People praising Claudia, only to be immediately attacked.

People who love Daniel vs those who hate his snarky presence.

The one thing every seems to agree on though....Dr. Fareed was 100% not there 🤣🤣

That was honestly one of the funniest and coolest Easter eggs of the season

Just people still pissed about Armand....

Arguing back in forth about if this was a good adaptation.

Season three is planned to be the start of the second book.

People praising Claudia, only to be immediately attacked.

People who love Daniel vs those who hate his snarky presence.

The one thing every seems to agree on though....Dr. Fareed was 100% not there 🤣🤣

That was honestly one of the funniest and coolest Easter eggs of the season
I meant your comment about no new news. Season just ended. I wouldn't have thought we'd hear anything about season 2 yet

I meant your comment about no new news. Season just ended. I wouldn't have thought we'd hear anything about season 2 yet
Season 2 is still going to follow the first book.

There's a lotta speculation on how different it will be. And most of that leads to arguments..

In the spoilers is an excerpt from "the vampire Armand" where he talks about things that would likely occur in season 2 of the show..... But were not present in the first book.... Basically Armand telling his side of things.

It's really fucked up, and read at your own discretion.. It could be a major spoiler.... Or absolutely nothing 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah, thru put on some performances.

The replay value is crazy. I can legit start any episode and just be stuck watching for hours

Back