Welcome To aBlackWeb

after watching the movie again Im curious how they are going to play this shit with Armand. Like I dont understand how Louis can be coo with and in love with this nigga Armand when he essentially let his minions kill Claudia. He could have stopped it if he wanted to.

That shit gon be tragic to see it happen to this Claudia.. I didnt give a shit about the movie one lol.

It would be wack if for season two we see this nigga Louis in another toxic abusive ass relationship honestly but I fear that's where they might be going with it.

Thinking Claudia and Louis was about to win and then Lestat played his hand and got the upper hand to only see Claudia outsmart him was great to watch.
What gets me is how did Lestat not notice the blood wasn't good from the one guy if he was able to smell the rosemary from the blood of the twins

Like his senses seemed super strong but somehow missed that?

after watching the movie again Im curious how they are going to play this shit with Armand. Like I dont understand how Louis can be coo with and in love with this nigga Armand when he essentially let his minions kill Claudia. He could have stopped it if he wanted to.

That shit gon be tragic to see it happen to this Claudia.. I didnt give a shit about the movie one lol.

It would be wack if for season two we see this nigga Louis in another toxic abusive ass relationship honestly but I fear that's where they might be going with it.
Movie may have been inaccurate on that scene

Movie may have been inaccurate on that scene

Ahhh ok. That would make more sense then if true.

They made it seem like Armand knew but didnt do shit to stop it even though he was the most powerful of them all at that time in the movie.

I was going off of how they played the scene where Louis pretty much said fuck you for letting it happen and I cant be your companion even though I want to type shit cuz you let that happen

Man, I'm watching this shit right now.... That dance is was crazy bold....

Niggaz was the original flamboyant gays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Louis a thot. He was with Armand for a while after Louis took his revenge. It didn't last long but clearly in this story it did

What gets me is how did Lestat not notice the blood wasn't good from the one guy if he was able to smell the rosemary from the blood of the twins

Like his senses seemed super strong but somehow missed that?
It never made sense in the book or the movie that he didn't smell it. I thought this show might change that and fans be mad again

But I guess it did here, because Claudia was right. He was blinded by his petty

Wow, I just finished.
That was chilling to say the least.

I think everybody has seen this, but the Armand reveal while expected due to all the damn signs.... Was still chilling. The way he took out his contacts it was like awwwwwww shit. He clearly had enough. And yes Armand is fucking crazy.

Now what else is crazy is yes... This is a major change for Louis to be all girly like Armand is the love of his life....I know that line pissed a lotta fans off.... But I get it. This show is 100% different from the novels in a lot of their changes. And yes that is a huge one.

Louis did spend some time with Armand after the events in Paris. But it wasn't that deep. Not like they just tried to pass it off as.

I'm not mad at it, cuz it was a chilling reveal... But that was some made up shit 🤣🤣

I also agree that he will likely be the villain of season 2.... Just cuz...... He is always the villain. Even when he's the hero, he's the villain. He's an amazing character and I understand the show runners wanting to introduce him early. But these are big changes. I think it was the 7th or 8th book where Louis got his ass whooped by some witches, and Armand was begging Louis to drink his blood because he was far too weak, and he was still denying it.

I forgot who finally got Louis to drink strong blood.... But he was classically reluctant. I do find it odd that they have him so willingly drinking from Armand before the events of Merrick have time to take place.

Like the time line is so fucked due to subtle changes they made it's really impossible for me to predict what happens next.

Like Armand made it seem like he was always there behind the scenes. And while he's strong enough to do that, I don't buy Lestat not knowing.

But, I can say I don't know where they are going with this. I think the scenes with the two of them will be some of the funniest banter in the entire show though... Lestat and Armand almost always clash. And it's almost always funny.

I highly doubt the show every gets this far... But in the most recent books before she passed.... Lady Anne introduced a new race called Replimoids. I doubt the show ever even hints at them. But the funniest part was how many times Armand begged Lestat to let him kill them all.....

It's just his personality. His reaction and response to everything. Dude is a killer. And I wanna see how the show plays it out

The misdirect with the twins was so cool, cuz everybody was expecting it to be the twins cuz that's how it played out in the book.

And yes people are PISSED about that too. But again I loved the switch up

The misdirect with the twins was so cool, cuz everybody was expecting it to be the twins cuz that's how it played out in the book.

And yes people are PISSED about that too. But again I loved the switch up
Lol is there anything you dislike about this show?

Z ppl
What about him?
I never liked him. This is the first time I hated him

Outside of the dance at his sister's wedding. He's not a particularly likable person in the first episode.i didn't like him as a human at all.

As a vampire he's meant to be depressing.... But it was the extra shiti didn't like.

I didn't like the whole storyline with the local politics Louis was into. Like I get it. It worked. But I didn't in particularly care for it. I feel like when he killed those guys who pissed him off the show wanted us to cheer for him. But I didn't. It was like whatever. As a black man, I didn't get excited at him killing racists. It felt gratuitous.

I didn't like that he didn't feed on Claudia and Lestat makes her out of spite. I think it could have still worked. But they didn't do that. I feel the dynamic of their relationship would have been different.

I didn't like how his narration on the interview was deliberately deceptive.
I like that Daniel pointed it out, but it botherd me the entire season. I could tell he was out right lying at times. And that was something that I didn't particularly care for.

Also him making Daniel hand shake was way outta character. That whole elaborate dinner was out of character. Living lavishly is out of character for Louis. They made changes to everybody, but most of the changes were likeable.

Louis is an unlikable character to begin with. The series makes him more unlikable....

And they smile calling armandt the love of his life, I literally said out loud "you bitch"

I never liked that Louis went with Armand after Claudia's death. But it's gonna sting even more now, cuz I REALLY like this Claudia. And seeing him still boo'd up with Armand makes me legit hate him.

Man it's the subtle nods....

The song at the beginning is the piano solo Tom cruise Lestat was playing in the 1994 movie.

"Claudia, you have been a naughty, naughty, little girl"

That was a great scene. That song is forever linked in my mind with that scene of Lestat when he came back. And while they didn't do any of that in the show... That song playing at the beginning of the episode takes my memory there and let's me know that just like in the movie... This song is playing right before he goes down

Man it's the subtle nods....

The song at the beginning is the piano solo Tom cruise Lestat was playing in the 1994 movie.

"Claudia, you have been a naughty, naughty, little girl"

That was a great scene. That song is forever linked in my mind with that scene of Lestat when he came back. And while they didn't do any of that in the show... That song playing at the beginning of the episode takes my memory there and let's me know that just like in the movie... This song is playing right before he goes down

he really cant stand her ass 🤣

your-presence-irritates-me-interview-with-the-vampire.gif

ezgif-5-14a7967636.gif

I feel like I need to re read. Bcuz I'm quite sure Armand and Louis didn't really work out, bcuz Louis couldn't forgive him for claudia.

This show is suggesting there were together for 50+years...

There's no way I can fuck with Louis after this. Like your really spent more time with Armand than you did Claudia and Lestat?

Yeah.... It's fuck Louis going forward

I feel like I need to re read. Bcuz I'm quite sure Armand and Louis didn't really work out, bcuz Louis couldn't forgive him for claudia.

This show is suggesting there were together for 50+years...

There's no way I can fuck with Louis after this. Like your really spent more time with Armand than you did Claudia and Lestat?

Yeah.... It's fuck Louis going forward

I was thinking about it and the only thing I can imagine is

Maybe in this version Louis didnt know Armand had something to do with Claudias death and theyll use it as a plot device later on cause strife between them. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if they had Lestat reveal that shit to him lol

Back