Welcome To aBlackWeb

I couldn't resist the spoilers

yeah, Rashid is armand 🤦🏿‍♂️

I'm working this morning. Imma have to watch this later.

I still think that's crazy.... But imma let them cook

They didnt tell us when Antionette was turned but no way should she have gotten the upper hand over Claudia in any kind of way. Claudia got back right tho lol

Even when he slit his throat and left him for dead Louis still let Lestat have a hold on him.

I like Claudia, she with the shits. How can anyone have an issue with the way she's portrayed

Even when he slit his throat and left him for dead Louis still let Lestat have a hold on him.

I like Claudia, she with the shits. How can anyone have an issue with the way she's portrayed

This Claudia is way better than the movie version IMO. It's not even close either lol

I think I'm going to watch this show with no knowledgeable of anything.

After Interview isn't that Aaliyah movie next up and I remember critics didn't like that

So even a small amount of dead or tainted blood can kill a vampire? Obviously it didn't kill Lestat but they thought that small vial of bad blood would kill him

I can't remember if Du said Rashid was Armand but that reveal wasn't much of a surprise. I did like how he pieced it together that something was off about the skinny one not having a problem with being drained

I'm going to have to watch the movie again because I thought Louie really did try to kill him. The show had Louie plotting behind Claudia's plotting

Can't wait for Lestat's revenge

I think I'm going to watch this show with no knowledgeable of anything.

After Interview isn't that Aaliyah movie next up and I remember critics didn't like that

Season 2 will probably cover the second half of the original film. The characters of course in the show were way better fleshed out imo.

Queen of the damned wasnt great but itll some insight into some of the other characters we bout to see in future seasons

Rewatched the film and I appreciate this long-form episodic format waaaay better. Coming off of this season and watching the film it seems like they(in the film) breezed by and rushed through so much shit

Back