Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked it 🤷‍♂️
Same. I saw how they butchered the books, but I loved the idea of Lestat leading a band like Korn and the other goth shit going on.

Plus Aaliyah was a visually amazing as Akasha, and they did a decent job of showing how effortlessly stronger she was than regular vampires...

It wasn't great, but I still watch it from time to time

I just finished a rewatch for Queen of the Damned. I still have the dvd but couldn't find my interview with the vampire one. Surprised both of those aren't on streaming

I just finished a rewatch for Queen of the Damned. I still have the dvd but couldn't find my interview with the vampire one. Surprised both of those aren't on streaming
Right I was just about to watch queen I could’ve swore I just saw it on HBO Max but nope. Oh well. Gang it is.

I love how they talk over each other so much

Vampires are often only concerned with what they have to say and can care less what someone else is saying to them, and that's illustrated perfectly bcuz they never stop getting their point out when arguing with each other even if they're interrupted

I mean, it's not like he never told them. He always says that other vampires were vicious. What he didn't tell them is that they're safest with him.. The other vampires will never come after them if they stay with him.

While it prolly would sound like another lie.... He should have made them stronger and taught them how to fight.

But to all his faults....Lestat, Louis & Claudia had a relationship that lasted longer than most vampire covens....

Most make 20-30 years together before splitting up. I forget what book brought it up, but it was mentioned once that is very rare for a coven to make it more than 50 years.... If I'm not mistaken, they made 65 in the books.

At the end of episode 6

It looks like they had 10 years before Claudia, and about 20 with her

I'm dying....

Every time someone mentions Dr Fareed, everybody responds, I'm pretty sure he was not there.

Man, I know I'm biased.

But this is a great fucking show.

That chess scene, with the music..... Was amazingly done.

The scene where Lestat is talking about the war and claudia sitting in the room... And the flash back... Fucking perfection!

Him playing with the conductor's head?

That shit was horror and humor at the same time.. The look on Claudia's face was so broken.

They doing a good thing with this. I know a lot of book fans aren't happy. But this is some good ass TV. I gotta feeling they gonna get a bunch of nominations. Cuz all three of them are showing crazy range.

You wanna see good ass acting. Watch this show

Back