Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

I feel like we're still 2-3 years out for this classic scene to be remade

Like the book just said Claudia was too young to go on her own. And you just accept it. She's a 6 year old little girl.. Of course she just can't be a solo vampire.

The show explores exactly why she can't go by herself

She doesn't properly dispose of bodies. Bringing attention.

She can't tell when she's being followed.

And she can't effectively defend herself from other vampires.

She can't travel to Europe on her own. She needs Louis

Like we get to the same conclusion... But the journey is deterrent.

Like the book just said Claudia was too young to go on her own. And you just accept it. She's a 6 year old little girl.. Of course she just can't be a solo vampire.

The show explores exactly why she can't go by herself

She doesn't properly dispose of bodies. Bringing attention.

She can't tell when she's being followed.

And she can't effectively defend herself from other vampires.

She can't travel to Europe on her own. She needs Louis

Like we get to the same conclusion... But the journey is deterrent.

at some point theyll have to drop that not disposing of bodies properly and bringing attention shit tho.

Like ok i get it when she was first starting out but if you knocking on 150 years old you should know better by now

I think it was done to show she cleans up lazily like most teenagers, and if she's by herself she will attract the attention that will lead to her demise

But in the show... She's only in her 20's

She was 14 when she was made....

She was with them for it looked like 4-5 years.... Then she ran away for 7 years..

So 14+ 12 at the most....

She's still a very young vampire....

She's not even 30 yet.....

Shit Louis is only like 55-60

Lestat said he was 159 before she ran away

But in the show... She's only in her 20's

She was 14 when she was made....

She was with them for it looked like 4-5 years.... Then she ran away for 7 years..

So 14+ 12 at the most....

She's still a very young vampire....

She's not even 30 yet.....

Shit Louis is only like 55-60

Lestat said he was 159 before she ran away
But won't she forever have that teen mind so however long she's a vampire she's still going to be immature right?

But won't she forever have that teen mind so however long she's a vampire she's still going to be immature right?
That's an interesting thought. They say the brain doesn't mature until like 25 but she won't ever physically get to that because she'll forever be a teen

Pretty much. Which is why I like this older Claudia. It doesn't mean one is better than the other, I will always love the Claudia from the book and movie, but I can also love this one as well

And considering the source it's clear who she's already impressing

I equally love all three Claudia's.

The 5 year old from the novels
The 11 year old from the movie
The 14 year old from the TV show.

Each of them illustrate a different period in a little girls life and how torturous being stuck as a girl would be for each

Bailey Bass's line about perverts and little boys was so unsettling. But I think that's the liberty you can take with a 14 year old Claudia. So far I am heavily enjoying her performance. And the article was an excellent read. So happy the Emmys are taking notice.

Louis is a pussy beyond all pussies.

Claudia and Lestat wasting her time this weak ass man.
Nigga the definition of a battered housewife. He really took Lestat back when he started courting him buying him gifts and sung him a song. Stockholm syndrome.

Nigga the definition of a battered housewife. He really took Lestat back when he started courting him buying him gifts and sung him a song. Stockholm syndrome.

It's not even that bro, it's the fact this man is a bitch thru and thru.

He pretrnded to be a streetwise dude and was getting bitched out by crackers. Lestat shows up and he falls apart.

Lol this man never had a backbone ever in his life. Never stuck up for himself ever in his life, even in immortality he's a bitch lol.

It's hard even feeling sorry for him. Now he snitching on vampire society because he can't hack it lol.

Wait so this whole time I thought Rashid was human he’s actually vampire? And damn next week’s episode is the season finale already? That sucks!

It's not even that bro, it's the fact this man is a bitch thru and thru.

He pretrnded to be a streetwise dude and was getting bitched out by crackers. Lestat shows up and he falls apart.

Lol this man never had a backbone ever in his life. Never stuck up for himself ever in his life, even in immortality he's a bitch lol.

It's hard even feeling sorry for him. Now he snitching on vampire society because he can't hack it lol.
I can’t disagree with you lol

Back