Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Luis didn't have the heart to leave. Lestat kicked his ass and cheating on him and he still stay. I'm interested on how they kill him. Damn shame Claudia got more balls than Luis

people are entitled, and feel as though they own these stories just becase they read them.

changes will happen in adaptaions...

this whole episode was full of them.. i've already seen the outrage online....
and personally...

ONCE AGAIN... feel like this episode killt it. knocked it out the park. threw like 4 or 5 curve balls and change ups.. and even the most seasoned fans don't know what the fuck is going on...

and i love it!!!

I

Luis didn't have the heart to leave. Lestat kicked his ass and cheating on him and he still stay. I'm interested on how they kill him. Damn shame Claudia got more balls than Luis
she always did.....
It's not even that bro, it's the fact this man is a bitch thru and thru.

He pretrnded to be a streetwise dude and was getting bitched out by crackers. Lestat shows up and he falls apart.

Lol this man never had a backbone ever in his life. Never stuck up for himself ever in his life, even in immortality he's a bitch lol.

It's hard even feeling sorry for him. Now he snitching on vampire society because he can't hack it lol.
this is why Louis never been a favorite of mines....this is why this story was never a favorite of mines. Louis is annoying as hell...

but they got some surprises with this tv show Louis

Wait so this whole time I thought Rashid was human he’s actually vampire? And damn next week’s episode is the season finale already? That sucks!
big debate online is if he's actually Armand.

imma say no.... but the show wants you to think it.. that much is clear at this point

I'm only spoiler this because i want you to know why they making you think Rashid is Armand, and why i think he isnt'

1. Armand would NEVER call Louis a god. You think Lestat is arrogant and self important? Armand kills because he was humbled, proven wrong, or embarassed....he's absolutely the most blood thirsty vampire. I understand the show might change him up too. But not that much...his nature is too important to the development of everybody else. Lestat may not be afraid of Armand (even thought he once admitted he always has been) Armand is the sole reason why Lestat doesn't fuck with Paris, and would never go.

2. Armand collects humans. He had a human named Benji who Rashid acts exactly like. Benjii eventually becomes a vampire and still stays close to Armand outta obligation. He worships Armand the way Rashid worships Louis. Which is why people think Rashid is either Benjo or Arman... because the entire relationship is very characteristic of Armand

3. Fareeed, the vampire doctor is another one of Armands humans

Spanish lady drew this.. it's if Lestat lost Claudia in a store
View attachment 293147

seeing this shit with context now it's fuckin hilarious

I'm only spoiler this because i want you to know why they making you think Rashid is Armand, and why i think he isnt'

1. Armand would NEVER call Louis a god. You think Lestat is arrogant and self important? Armand kills because he was humbled, proven wrong, or embarassed....he's absolutely the most blood thirsty vampire. I understand the show might change him up too. But not that much...his nature is too important to the development of everybody else. Lestat may not be afraid of Armand (even thought he once admitted he always has been) Armand is the sole reason why Lestat doesn't fuck with Paris, and would never go.

2. Armand collects humans. He had a human named Benji who Rashid acts exactly like. Benjii eventually becomes a vampire and still stays close to Armand outta obligation. He worships Armand the way Rashid worships Louis. Which is why people think Rashid is either Benjo or Arman... because the entire relationship is very characteristic of Armand

3. Fareeed, the vampire doctor is another one of Armands humans

I dont think it's Armand simply for the fact that
In the movie Armand had direct ties to Claudias death. In this show Louis is clearly still feeling some typa way about that loss I doubt he would be palling around with the nigga that killed her.

Plus why would Armand just let Louis feed offa him as one of his sole sources of food?

Didnt they show this nigga Rashid in the daylight as well. I gotta go back cuz i'm not sure but I feel like they did.

Inori you spot on .... Louis would be way too in his feelings

And yes that comic is fucking hilarious. He would not give one iota of a fuck about her getting lost in a damn store 🤣🤣

I thought Lestat was made by Marius. Wasn't that from Queen of the Damned? So was Queen of the Damned inaccuate?

Can already see Louie being pulled by Claudia and Lestat

Oh wow he didn't kill her. Claudia probably is going to find out about that

LOL and she did find out

That's pretty weird to be having sex with Lestat while doing the mind talking with Claudia

Wow. Wasn't expecting Lestat to threaten her to stay with Louie

That was weird. Was that how they met 20 years ago?

people are entitled, and feel as though they own these stories just becase they read them.

changes will happen in adaptaions...

this whole episode was full of them.. i've already seen the outrage online....
and personally...

ONCE AGAIN... feel like this episode killt it. knocked it out the park. threw like 4 or 5 curve balls and change ups.. and even the most seasoned fans don't know what the fuck is going on...

and i love it!!!

I
I get it though. They really liked something they read and wanted to see it made as a tv because they felt it would be great as is. Showrunners changed a lot and people don't like the changes because they felt it was great the way it was written

It happens whenever a book is made into a movie or show

I thought Lestat was made by Marius. Wasn't that from Queen of the Damned? So was Queen of the Damned inaccuate?
the movie 100% introduced that.
While Lestat did spend a lot of time with and learn alot from Marius, ...he didn't meet Marius until after his encounter with Armand

Marius made Armand though

Lestat told the 100% accurate story of his creation to Louis and Claudia this episode

Last edited:
And all this shit is Lestat fault, because like a typical rich White homoflexible that likes to prowl on straight seeming streetwise Black men...

Once they giving them everything they want they can't handle it.

The White dude like, "This motherfucker really not about that life..."

Seen this played out too many times in the real world.

Came home to my wife watching the 1994 movie.....c
Which has a total different ending than the novel ....

And she asks what is Armand's guilt on what happened to Claudia made him become this "Rashid" that we see on the show

I've thought about rewatching the movie again

Really been thinking about rewatching Queen of the Damned again
Wife is watching both today. I'm bout to step out. But it's fun watching them again

I can’t remember wasn’t Queen of the Damned universally panned by critics and audiences though? Can’t really remember that he movie like that.

I can’t remember wasn’t Queen of the Damned universally panned by critics and audiences though? Can’t really remember that he movie like that.
Yeah everybody hated it.

Aaliyah got praise.... But it was mostly because she passed.

The soundtrack was decent, but it was largely hated at time of release

Yeah everybody hated it.

Aaliyah got praise.... But it was mostly because she passed.

The soundtrack was decent, but it was largely hated at time of release
Oh ok yeah I remember now she died like right before this was released. I don’t remember the movie at all I’ll see if I fuck with it at all now.

Back