Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Since this just showed up on Prime time to catch up. The first episode was good. Dunno if the novels had them both gay.

This like my 5th or 6th time watching the entire series. I don't think I've ever ran back a season 1 this many times

Cool maybe they'll put some episodes out maybe and then have a hiatus but then if they have to stop for however long that would suck

Over 200 episodes of AMC Networks' television series are coming to Max for the month of September at no additional cost to subscribers, spreading their availability beyond AMC+.

From Sept. 1 to Oct 31., a promotional pop-up tile called "AMC+ Picks on Max" will be available for both ad-free and ad-lite Max subscribers in the U.S. AMC content itself will be ad-free.

"Subscribers turn to Max to find a deep and diverse selection of stories for the whole household," Warner Bros. Discovery's global content strategy, planning and analysis executive vice president Meredith Gertler said in a statement. "The AMC+ collection pop-up is an excellent example of how we can use innovative strategies to add value to our content offering."

That scene where Louis is giving his confession still gives me the chills.

Dude was so broken

And that domestic abuse scene. Made them niggaz put out a disclaimer.... shit was crazy. Lotta book fans hated that shit... but it was so on time

I'm watching the episode where they dealing with Claudia after they first "adopted" her....lil Kirsten Dunst from the movie was already one of my favorite female roles. But this iteration of it?! Woooo. Im gon have to read the books some time.

Back