Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn y'all quick, I just saw this, and yeah... I'm fuckin furious.

They're determined to fuck this franchise up 🤦🏿‍♂️

It's not bad enough half the reading public hates everything about the shows ...

They take away one if the best things that the fans of the show universally stand behind 😫🤦🏿‍♂️

Claudia dies this season....

Changing the actress takes much weight outta the gut punch of her death..

That's crazy...cuz she 100% won me over

Naw, fuck avatar... It's good short money. But she clearly didn't see the vision. This one is the biggest intellectual properties in the game...,

I'm thinking AMC already mismanaged the whole shit.

1. Mayfair witches was a travesty
2. Half the reading fan base hates everything live action

Going Forward this is a very ambitious venture no matter how you look at it. If they can't get it together by the time they bring in akasha .... They will fumble the bag

Naw, fuck avatar... It's good short money. But she clearly didn't see the vision. This one is the biggest intellectual properties in the game...,

I'm thinking AMC already mismanaged the whole shit.

1. Mayfair witches was a travesty
2. Half the reading fan base hates everything live action

Going Forward this is a very ambitious venture no matter how you look at it. If they can't get it together by the time they bring in akasha .... They will fumble the bag
Short money? They've already mapped out the series to 2028 and it's an auto billion dollar box office hit lol

Last edited:
Short short? They've already mapped out the series to 2028 and it's an auto billion dollar box office hit lol

compared to this next season where

she gonna die anyway

😬 If that was the choice she had to make... the long game or the short.... while disappointing they couldn't work out the schedule.. I see why she made it

Back