Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Inori

I just rewatched again....

The song Claudia was humming was "a hunting we will go, a hunting we will go"

I think that's why she did what she did.. She wanted to hunt a better catch

lol little psycho
Yeah it's much better on multiple watches.

I totally understand how novel fans are upset... But in their rage, they missing a lotta very intelligent gems they dropping.

Imma be crushed if this series doesn't take off the way I hope it does.... Cuz they going above and beyond to push their vision. I'm appreciating the detail more and more with each rewatch.

. This could 100% be a complete flop...... But if it's a legitimate hit.... The ceiling is CRAZY

One medium said this the best adaptation on TV this season.

That's a direct shot at house of dragons and rings of power...

And I don't even know if the rest of the world feels that way.... But ultimately.... Anne rice outsold them niggaz when it came to the books......

It's up to AMC to translate that success with the TV show game.... Cuz those franchises been eating

And that was me talking out my ass...I have no idea who sold more books. But I'm pretty sure Rice had a nice cushion on a lotta writers in terms of overall fans

So I just did a quick Google.... results may not be reliable

But George RR Martin is at 90 million
Anne rice is at 100 million
Tolkien is at 150 million

So.... While she may not have more than them, she's definitely in the range

Den of the geek gave each of the first three 5 outta 5 stars....

And their reviews are almost always on point

Martin has 2 books that are not released yet after growing a massive fanbase with the tv show

I'm sure they all get boosts after major projects. If Anne's show continues to grow in fandom, her sales will grow as well.

And while it's good, I haven't seen a lotta casual people talking about it outside of the groups that so already into this kinda stuff.

So we'll see

im surprised Rice is so close to Tolkien since his joints were published way back. That's wassup

im surprised Rice is so close to Tolkien since his joints were published way back. That's wassup
I remember when she hit 100 million. It was a big deal online.. This was before the series was announced though

I remember when she hit 100 million. It was a big deal online.. This was before the series was announced though

If the show is a success(which I hope it is) im sure they will see a spike in book sales just like GoT and the others

Vampire Armand gay as shit.

That was the book that almost made me stop. I have it a break and went back. Between that book and Blood and Gold.... Those were tough reads...

Even though blood and gold is a lot of people's favorite.

Memnoch is my favorite. The philosophy in that story fucked my head up for a few months. I ended up reading it three times back to back.... That shit was amazing

Vampire Armand gay as shit.

That was the book that almost made me stop. I have it a break and went back. Between that book and Blood and Gold.... Those were tough reads...

Even though blood and gold is a lot of people's favorite.

Memnoch is my favorite. The philosophy in that story fucked my head up for a few months. I ended up reading it three times back to back.... That shit was amazing
So it is to the point of being unreadable? Might have to cancel that joint.

So it is to the point of being unreadable? Might have to cancel that joint.
Armand was like 15? Ish when.was.made by Marius...

But Marius was 100% a pervert that liked to do sex shit with Armand for money.

Like that essentially his whole life, doing sex shit for money for his family..... But that dude Marius a wild motherfucker.

Armand ends up being one of the best characters Indy the entire chronicles. Like by far... But reading his origin while essential....is tough bruh.

I say read it.... But if you need to unpack some shit....@ me

Back