Welcome To aBlackWeb

The worst thing the movie qotd did ..... Was downplay Marius.

I feel like this show will not hold back on him. The world needs to know. He's like a vampire Bruce Wayne. He effectively ruined every young person he encountered

I didnt particularly like Armand from the movie but im sure im missing alotta shit. Has he been cast yet?

Armand was like 15? Ish when.was.made by Marius...

But Marius was 100% a pervert that liked to do sex shit with Armand for money.

Like that essentially his whole life, doing sex shit for money for his family..... But that dude Marius a wild motherfucker.

Armand ends up being one of the best characters Indy the entire chronicles. Like by far... But reading his origin while essential....is tough bruh.

I say read it.... But if you need to unpack some shit....@ me
I’ll check it out then. I’ve been needing some new books so I’ll give it a chance

What a fucking episode! Just watched the new ep that dropped. Shit was powerful. Lestat is truly a jealous vampire. Lol. This is probably the best show on tv right now. Has Armand been cast as of yet

Hell of an episode.

I thought they were gonna keep Claudia crazy but it looks like theyve calmed her down alot over time. That fight at the end was crazy lol.

Im wondering why she isnt able to make other vampires. She doesnt know how to do it or something else?

Claudia a fuck up, she got all those body parts in the house and she killing everything she come in contact with

I didnt particularly like Armand from the movie but im sure im missing alotta shit. Has he been cast yet?
again, prolly the most complex character in the entire series...

i'm sure they gonna change a lot... but dude is a really really really deep abused, hurt, angry and malicious character...

him and marius will 100% have you in your feelings

maybe i missed something but how did Claudia get overpowered by that other vamp? I thought she was older than him

maybe i missed something but how did Claudia get overpowered by that other vamp? I thought she was older than him

Bruce said he went through 5 or 6 colleges so if he did the full terms that's about 20 years at least he's been a vampire. He looked like he could be about 18 so whether human or vampire he's older than Claudia

Bruce said he went through 5 or 6 colleges so if he did the full terms that's about 20 years at least he's been a vampire. He looked like he could be about 18 so whether human or vampire he's older than Claudia

I guess it's the older women line that threw me off. Even though he was older as a human obviously. I thought she had lived longer as a vampire and shoulda been stronger than him

So she was raped by another vampire? I thought they don't have sex? Or did he bite her? Does Bruce know about Lestat and Louie?

So their body can be broken and beaten but can still survive? Honestly was expecting him to fly but aren't they supposed to be very weak if drained?

Was curious when race would get brought up like that since they changed that part of the story

I would have thought neighbors could hear that fight. No one saw Lestat fly Louie up into the air or a body falling down into the building? Don't believe that at all

So she was raped by another vampire? I thought they don't have sex? Or did he bite her? Does Bruce know about Lestat and Louie?

So their body can be broken and beaten but can still survive? Honestly was expecting him to fly but aren't they supposed to be very weak if drained?

Was curious when race would get brought up like that since they changed that part of the story

I would have thought neighbors could hear that fight. No one saw Lestat fly Louie up into the air or a body falling down into the building? Don't believe that at all

Lol at the thought of a neighbor looking through the blinds to see two niggas fly off into the sky after all that commotion.

They have sex. They read it in her diary about her being a virgin no matter how many times she does it.

Hell of an episode.

I thought they were gonna keep Claudia crazy but it looks like theyve calmed her down alot over time. That fight at the end was crazy lol.

Im wondering why she isnt able to make other vampires. She doesnt know how to do it or something else?
I don't think she's powerful enough to make other vampires but that's my guess

Lol at the thought of a neighbor looking through the blinds to see two niggas fly off into the sky after all that commotion.

They have sex. They read it in her diary about her being a virgin no matter how many times she does it.
Yes but I thought they don't enjoy it unless they bite

Yes but I thought they don't enjoy it unless they bite

Not sure.. is that a book thing? Didnt get any indication from the show that they didnt enjoy it unless i missed something.

Lestat seems like he's fuckin that lady on the side and not feeding off her

Back