Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Not sure.. is that a book thing? Didnt get any indication from the show that they didnt enjoy it unless i missed something.

Lestat seems like he's fuckin that lady on the side and not feeding off her
in the books they can't

some vampires like going thru the act, but hey get no physical pleasure from it....

for example, pandora used to like to sleep with marius penis inside her...and they slept like that for years.....even thought they couldnt actually fuck

so yeah it's crazy.

i wouldn't be surprised if these vampires can fuck in this new adaptation

anne rice was a big fan of true blood, and they were fucking the shit outta each other

considering Lestat made Claudia, she should be stronger than most vampires her age..

but Lestat also never taught her how to fight other vampires.....

it's a lotta skill in fighting other vampires, and distraction is a big part of it.

Well the showrunners made it less gross when they aged her up. I figured the books didn't care lol
Louis was her lover by the time they went to Paris. Like no cut cards about it. She was his, he was hers. Again they didn't explicitly fuck in the novels.... But they were lovers.

She originally hated them both. But she went back to Louis cuz she knew he would never reject her. But with Lestat it was on sight.

alright let's not get ahead of the show story now! lol
this is literally where they are at right now, but i got you.

my whole point was that they never did anything over the top with Claudia in the novels...other than specify that it was her and Louis who were the couple.

they seemd to be doing a lot more mature things with her in the show with this older Claudia....

So I’m wondering about if Bruce lied about who he really is. Maybe he’s Armand and just made up some name because like Claudia said he doesn’t look like a Bruce. He’ll be back. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I have a suspicion he’s really Armand.

i have no idea wtf bruce is, imma find out when i watch in a few......

So I’m wondering about if Bruce lied about who he really is. Maybe he’s Armand and just made up some name because like Claudia said he doesn’t look like a Bruce. He’ll be back. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I have a suspicion he’s really Armand.

hmmm. iono. I thought Armand woulda had a stronger accent or something and carried himself different than this rando.

I fully expect him to reappear tho. No way in hell if Louis finds out he lets that shit slide

hmmm. iono. I thought Armand woulda had a stronger accent or something and carried himself different than this rando.

I fully expect him to reappear tho. No way in hell if Louis finds out he lets that shit slide
Could be masking his accent to not seem as old and worldly and l to make him seem like a young college kid?

Oh don't think Bruce is Armand. Lestat would know.

He actually drops serval notes from the novels. There was a small American coven called the fang gang.. And they were bikers like Bruce.

Bruce

@Inori yeah Claudia made her intentions clear at the start of the fight. She wanted to take Louis from Lestat and the two of them go to Europe together.... That's what set him off. Lestat for all his faults does often show his true colors.... He wants Louis all to himself. He made Claudia because Louis asked him. She was essentially a keep a nigga baby

He made it very clear from the jump that they don't mind talk to each other around him. He's very jealous and always expressed that. So the the thought of her taking Louis and leaving him alone again was too much for Lestat... Not when he's cool with putting hands on everybody. That shit was brutal

Baby Jenks was the vampire from the biker club fang gang in the novel. Can't remember if one of them was named Bruce. But I think that was the jest of his appearance.

He beat the hell out of Louie though and he's not the most powerful or strongest? Curious how AMC portrays the other vampire fights

I might have missed the explanation but is there a reason Lestat can't hear the conversation between Louis and Claudia ?

Back