Welcome To aBlackWeb

This nigga Du super excited over this shit lol.

it's dope to see someone thats such a fan of the original books be so hype about it. It hilarious seeing his responses as well tho lol

The podcast sucks ass.... Like seriously seriously sucks ass, my homeboys wife said I should make my own YouTube reviews. That's another reason I'm holding off on episode two. I think imma do some YouTube videos first 🤔

Go for it bruh. You think they gonna wait til sunday or just let it fly?

it's dope to see someone thats such a fan of the original books be so hype about it. It hilarious seeing his responses as well tho lol

Go for it bruh. You think they gonna wait til sunday or just let it fly?
I think they gonna wait till Sunday.

But yeah, I know y'all were missing the abw ..

But I was heavily amused with the civil war in the anne rice Facebook group.

It was WILD.... Like I would say y'all have no idea... But we've all been in online wars.... So of course I was right in the mix as always...

This one dude accused me of being paid my AMC cuz I had the show in my profile pic...

Dude has pennywise as his profile pic.

So I was like

"By that logic that would mean you were sent by the committee of clowns to laugh at anyone who disagrees with your, cuz we clowns are never known for sensible arguments "

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've been having a blast this past week

So the second episode was cool, they finally addressed what I was talking about. Lestat is like beyond human convention and Louis out here hanging on to human notions.

The OG story, Lestat and Louis were social equals. Louis was a plantation owner with slaves. OG Lestat and Louis was out here killing slaves and shit..

This Lestat is way more unhinged that original Lestat. OG Lestat is mean, cruel, but this Lestat is as crazy shit.

Something wrong with this motherfucker. I don't even know how this Louis likes this motherfucker. Not only I gotta walk behind you in public and pretend I'm your man servant, but then you annoying as shit?

Nah man, I would've stolen this motherfucker's money and dipped out.

I'm not gonna spoiler this, cuz it's from episode 1

How fucking evil was it for Lestat to kill Miss Lily?? 🥺

Louis liked her and he needed her. That shit was so petty, and I felt that nigga pain when he found out she got murked.

And I will spoiler this
that shit with the tenor had me ROLLING!!!🤣🤣🤣

it gets funnier with each watch. Like he was sooooo pissed that nigga couldn't sing. When they were at the piano and he kept going "wrong" yo...I was like this nigga evil as fuck.
Why do you do this Lestat?!
Well, I like to do it, I enjoy it 🤣🤣🤣

After their fight.

I can't sleep with you mad at me 🤣🤣🤣

Like this dude way funnier than I expected him to be... But on the rewatches... He's trolling from the very beginning

The podcast sucks ass.... Like seriously seriously sucks ass, my homeboys wife said I should make my own YouTube reviews. That's another reason I'm holding off on episode two. I think imma do some YouTube videos first 🤔
That’s dope though I’m really into this too but that’s how I am with comic books. No one in my circle into it though so I go on a rant talking about how the movies aren’t quite like the comics coming off like this
7F2AE907-0B24-4D00-AC7F-3846D0D5EC50.jpeg
while they look at me crazy

Many of her fans hate the series cuz of the changes.

Many like myself are okay with the changes, cuz the show still seems awesome.

It's literally a civil war

I'm not gonna spoiler this, cuz it's from episode 1

How fucking evil was it for Lestat to kill Miss Lily?? 🥺

Louis liked her and he needed her. That shit was so petty, and I felt that nigga pain when he found out she got murked.

And I will spoiler this
that shit with the tenor had me ROLLING!!!🤣🤣🤣

it gets funnier with each watch. Like he was sooooo pissed that nigga couldn't sing. When they were at the piano and he kept going "wrong" yo...I was like this nigga evil as fuck.
Why do you do this Lestat?!
Well, I like to do it, I enjoy it 🤣🤣🤣

After their fight.

I can't sleep with you mad at me 🤣🤣🤣

Like this dude way funnier than I expected him to be... But on the rewatches... He's trolling from the very beginning

lmao Lestat petty as hell and it was hilarious with Louis just sitting there like bruh what the fuck is wrong with you why you torturing this man for?

cracked open the casket like aye bruh you still mad?

🤣

That conversation was interesting when they were having that meal when Louis asked the reporter if he considered the life of the animal he was eating

That’s dope though I’m really into this too but that’s how I am with comic books. No one in my circle into it though so I go on a rant talking about how the movies aren’t quite like the comics coming off like this
View attachment 935945
while they look at me crazy
Also imma be sad if this goes away because I literally have no one else to discuss comic book music wrestling and other bullshit with. I got my homies but they ain’t in to it like I am

Many of her fans hate the series cuz of the changes.

Many like myself are okay with the changes, cuz the show still seems awesome.

It's literally a civil war
Are they just mad that he's black or are there other things that were changed they didn't like?

Are they just mad that he's black or are there other things that were changed they didn't like?
Daniel and claudia were aged up
Time period changed
Not feeling Louis being a pimp
The race swap
They just feel like this is not the book. Not Anne's vision. And they feel the changes disrespect her work and legacy. I'll post some screen shots later. But it's funny

Time period changed
The race swap
They just feel like this is not the book. Not Anne's vision. And they feel the changes disrespect her work and legacy. I'll post some screen shots later. But it's funny
But before she died wasn’t she And her son hands on and approved of this series?

Time period changed
The race swap
I get the criticism because they could have casted someone younger for Claudia
I think the time period, being a pimp, and race swap may have been linked?

I mean it's working. Show is great. I get it though. GoT was pretty accurate overall (until the end) besides minor things and a few major things

A lot of times the showrunners want to make their own vision of a book series

But before she died wasn’t she And her son hands on and approved of this series?
They're both still considered executive producers. But her son will not talk about the series at all. And doesn't want anyone asking him about it. There are rumors they had absolutely no creative control. But they got paid like over 100m for all the rights and they will get future money because of their producer credits.

Like they've been paid ridiculously. So yeah if he doesn't like it, he's not gonna say shit. If I was him I'd take it a step further and pretend I love the shit for that kinda money.

But you gotta think, he was born into money and always had money, so it's like whatever

wouldnt have made sense to have Louis be a slave owner in this version
They're 100% being babies about shit. I have no issues with the changes. Bcuz most of them work very well with the story

Good episode.

sucks to see his relationship with his actual family just collapse further and further as time goes on. Moms being too hard on him while at the same time living off him. crazy.

next week bout to be wild

Back