Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ain't No Good Men/Good Men Are Hard to Find

First thing I got before I got anything when I got my first spot at 18, went to Sam's club, got a mattress, box spring, frame, and some sheets.

Before I got anything else, first night I was in there, on a made bed, watching old movies on a TV and VCR someone gave me.

And I'm a fucking male kid at 18, women mature faster than men..and not got damn way fam

Bruh listen, there's a general level of cleanlyness that women just have, that in average men don't.

The two places I've seen where women don't measure up against men and it doesn't feed into her personality are..

Her car, and public bathrooms, her...ion know why women keep a messy car..maybe cause they don't view cars like men do

And in public bathrooms, chicks over sensitive to the idea of "nasty". Like if all the stalls taken and a nigga gotta take a piss in the stall. Homie might hit the seat, but outta respect for the next man, might grab some toliet paper and hit that spot...cause ya mean, on some ion wanna have to wipe the next nigga piss if I gotta take a shit..some man law shit.

A woman, cause they gotta get in a sitting position will squat, piss, wipe, and bounce. Regardless if all ain't hit the bowl. And the next chick will come and do the same..cause they ain't cleaning up nobody's ...ya mean. So female public restrooms be nasty.

But those two I've met decent and ratchet women that admit to doing it..so..

But with a woman's bedroom, there's a certain organization, cleanliness, and thought fullness that is there when she has a bed, bedframe, skirt, comforter, sheet, and mulitple pillows.

Not that she A one, but there's also alot of F minus things that she ain't. Check that off those off the list
yea, this is gibberish

First thing I got before I got anything when I got my first spot at 18, went to Sam's club, got a mattress, box spring, frame, and some sheets.

Before I got anything else, first night I was in there, on a made bed, watching old movies on a TV and VCR someone gave me.

And I'm a fucking male kid at 18, women mature faster than men..and not got damn way fam
that make you a good man?

Lemme tell you, my opinion

A man that would fuck her family and friends while their together

A man that hits her

A man that emotionally and mentally abuses her

A man that's non supportive of her

A man that treats her solely like a sexual object

You know, doesn't treat her with the human decency you should treat someone you care about

A good man

He ain't perfect, his eye wanders, he lies sometimes, he's messy, he's rude, he's human

But fam, good and bad ain't subjective

Say he does all the "good" shit but is bad in bed..

A woman that then goes and says she can't find a good man....bitch shut up

You can teach that man to fuck you right , you can't teach that man to treat you right.

Lemme ask you Du, in ur opinion, ion care what it means to others, in your opinion.

What makes a man a bad man to a woman?
abuse is the only across the baord answer .....everything else is relative..

there is no universal bad or good, what's good for you may be bad for me and vice versa.....

I mean i dont even know what good is after all this

cuz I aint shit morally, but I think im a great husband

terrible overall person, good man (to her)

*shrugs*

if you consider yourself "good", how do you feel about those less than good women who will forever be denied the love of a "good" man because "good " men know how to stay away from them..

is there something they can fix to become "good" women or wifey material?
the stanking ass attitudes are a start....and maybe if niggas aint out trying to live out rap dreams and dope boy dreams....and get a damn job

you want it to be one way...

when you make the attempt to apply characteristics to determine one's "goodness" you run the risk of those charterics being used and manipulated for the pure sake of argument.

i'll use my self as an example...say someone wants to call em a good man....

well, say my wife is also the heiress to a fortune...

i'm the exact same man to her in every single aspect, but i can't wait to get that inheritance money..in fact that was the entire reason i hooked up with her in the first place..... nice chick, but if she wasn't loaded, there's no way i would have been with her....

now moralistically on could argue that i'm not a good man because my intentions weren't pure...

but if you ran down a checklist of things i did as a man/husband/father, i'm firing on all cylinders.....she would never know that i was only there for the money....why would i ever be stupid enough to mess that up.....

u get where i'm going......

you can't just say..

"this is what a good man is"

"this is what a good woman is"

it don't work like that......someone you could feel is a bad woman could be perfect for a dude yo consider a bad dude, and they could work perfectly for each other, and be happy together for decades....

but to everyone else they weren't considered good...

shit to pretty much every chick i've messed with other than my wife, they didn't view me as a good man.....does that make wrong and her right?

i mean, at the time, i was in between jobs living with my moms, no fucks whatsoever about paying for dates, no interest in relationships..

i was just a guy who liked to fuck and get fucked up....she thought i was fun.. and shit went from here

no body was thinking about a good man vs a good woman....

shit like that is for people who can't accept some internal truth so they justify things with blanket statements.....

yea a god man is hard to find because "a good man" technically doesn't' exist.....it's like chasing big foot....

women and men need to stop focusing on types, and what they consider good or bad, and focus more on personalities that work well together...

you can be a total selfish piece of shit and still have a good heart...and there can be a person that totally gets you and understands that..... but is also a piece of shit...

like two pieces of shit can totally mend into one piece of shit.....and be happy......and neither fits anyone's criteria of a "good" man or woman.....

jsut throw away the whole line of thinking.. it's mostly buffer and full of bullshit and pompous self indulgence

I mean i dont even know what good is after all this

cuz I aint shit morally, but I think im a great husband

terrible overall person, good man (to her)

*shrugs*
exactly

Women say they want a good man because plenty dudes are narcisstic or misogynic, not suited for a healthy relationship. The reality of it is pretty much the gist of what Du is saying, the criteria gets to be too broad.

The problem is when women are doing too much filtering of that criteria, she’s passing up the dude she say she want for the next because he has this or that. So what are they really looking for, virtues and character, or status and possession. Well that would depend on the woman.

A lot of the same women always ranting about a lack of good men be just as narcisstic as them, but they won’t see that.

Women say they want a good man because plenty dudes are narcisstic or misogynic, not suited for a healthy relationship. The reality of it is pretty much the gist of what Du is saying, the criteria gets to be too broad.

The problem is when women are doing too much filtering of that criteria, she’s passing up the dude she say she want for the next because he has this or that. So what are they really looking for, virtues and character, or status and possession. Well that would depend on the woman.

A lot of the same women always ranting about a lack of good men be just as narcisstic as them, but they won’t see that.
exactly....

it's an outward cry to an inward problem.. there's no lack or surplus of good and bad woman.. it's the same world it's always been.. everybody who finds happiness finds it in the same dating pool the rest of the world is subject to with a few shifting variables here n there because of geographical demographics..

but large and wide...

people can't find "good" people because they themselves are focused on more superficial means to than end than what would truly be most compatible with them

Ion see where the disconnect is, the women I know and known, categorize a good man as a man thats loyal, treats them right, has the ability to make a few things happen with however much money they make, and fucks em right. That's the premise I'm speaking from.

And dudes who have those qualities,and genuinely envoke those qualities in relationships. They are aware of how valueable those qualities are in a man when it comes to a woman, and at the same time in themselves.

These men genuinely actively avoid women that take for granted how much self control and thoughtfulness it takes for a man to be a certain way.

And the women don't realize, there's things about them that are triggers for these men to let them know, this woman ain't the one.

Y'all running off on some other shit based off the specifics of the word good like y'all don't know what I mean in terms of what I'm saying..if that's the conversation y'all wanna have...ion got no problem with that, but most people get where im coming from. And if I'm speaking directly, I'm speaking to them, and y'all hearing the convo but not getting the context.

categorize a good man as a man thats loyal, treats them right, has the ability to make a few things happen with however much money they make, and fucks em right. That's the premise I'm speaking from
the main problem is that this is too broad of a description to truly consider someone "good" .......too many people possess or could emulate these qualities for them to hold any significant weight..especially considering the argument......these qualities aren't hard to find...in fact these qualities are plentiful....soooooo there has to be more to the story here if the frustration level is high enough to make the statement that good men are hard to find

And dudes who have those qualities,and genuinely envoke those qualities in relationships. They are aware of how valueable those qualities are in a man when it comes to a woman, and at the same time in themselves.
again, dudes taking pride in basic considerations doesn't' make them good, and if a man defines his character off of these qualities, in the mindset that it somehow makes him superior to the rest of the dating field......it's kinda a false sense of pride....nothing about those things makes a person so good that they can take that kinda stance and it really mean anything imo

And the women don't realize, there's things about them that are triggers for these men to let them know, this woman ain't the one.
who tho? these men who consider themself the good men. or the men the women consider the good men? because of perceptions these two people are often not the same person, and it just makes the whole sentiment seem foolish...

there is no prototypical good man...when a woman describes a "goodman" she's not describing the dude who considers himself a "good man" well she might... because mad dudes have very biased opinions on why they consider themselves "a good man"
Y'all running off on some other shit based off the specifics of the word good like y'all don't know what I mean in terms of what I'm saying..if that's the conversation y'all wanna have...ion got no problem with that, but most people get where im coming from. And if I'm speaking directly, I'm speaking to them, and y'all hearing the convo but not getting the context.
bruh you always do this...

you presented a concept...

no one is running off some other shit, we're breaking down your concept..

you have to define what "a good man" is to determine if the statement is even valid...

and since it's more true than anything that a good man is relative to the person, relationship, and situation...it's impossible to answer that question without making it direct and person to that specific person....

too broad, too vague, too many recycled cliches that wind up in ever battle of the sex argument...

basically the whole sentiment is bullshit because what's good changes from person to person

i have learned that virtue character means nothing.
status and possession hold more weight.

try to be a guy with good character and lose your job and lets see how far your virtues and character takes you

exactly....

it's an outward cry to an inward problem.. there's no lack or surplus of good and bad woman.. it's the same world it's always been.. everybody who finds happiness finds it in the same dating pool the rest of the world is subject to with a few shifting variables here n there because of geographical demographics..

but large and wide...

people can't find "good" people because they themselves are focused on more superficial means to than end than what would truly be most compatible with them
this is stolen

Ion see where the disconnect is, the women I know and known, categorize a good man as a man thats loyal, treats them right, has the ability to make a few things happen with however much money they make, and fucks em right. That's the premise I'm speaking from.

These men genuinely actively avoid women that take for granted how much self control and thoughtfulness it takes for a man to be a certain way.

how the fuck you start a thread then dont want the heat?

smdh

Back