Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ain't No Good Men/Good Men Are Hard to Find

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
That's all bullshit, and the women you see spouting that BS on Facebook,Twitter, and other forms of social media. Are the type of women that "good" men don't want.

The problem is you see, these women go down a check list about themselves

1.hair poppin✓check
2.face poppin✓check
2.body poppin✓check
4.pussy poppin✓check

Aight, I'm eligible to have a good man. Meanwhile they say some of the dumbest shit, like some of the dumbest shit, and do some of the dumbest shit. It's like they believe all men are so blinded by their own desire to fuck women that they ignore everything else. And you know what,..some men do

tumblr_mad6xzD9K41rv4e4ro1_400.gif
But, not a good man.

A good man don't just fall from a tree or is that way cause "his mama taught him better". A good man is a good man because he's failed before and learned from his failures, how to treat a good woman.

And with that, he knows what a good woman looks like. A good man is hard to find for those women cause them niggaz is actively avoiding them.

Peep this, Jazmine Sullivan..bad woman athem. I'll buss the windows out your car, you know why women do that shit?

Cause they know they can't beat you in a fight. So what can they do that can hurt you emotionally , because they can't hurt you physically. So that means,..peep it..that means that if they could beat you, they'd do it. So a woman that busses up your shit, if she was able to, would commit domestic violence against you.

So, Is a man that beats a woman a good man?

ERzAg1X.gif

i am dealing with this from someone from my wifes family.....always saying this shit...

but heres a scenario
me: yo....my kodi aint working
her: i know a guy who fixes them.
me: cool, ill send it to you.

her:aye can you fix my kodi?
dude: yes, my uncle fixes them. ill come get it.

dude: my uncle said it costs $25
her: why do i have to pay
dude: well because my uncle is fixing it
her: but if you trynna talk to me, you should do it free. to show me it aint nothing to spend $25.
dude: ill drop the kodi off.
her: will he fix it
dude: nope

her : dudes aint shit nowadays. its hard to find a good dude.

another chick in the family....got a nigga fucking her 40 yr old ass in the driveway of her house in the car.
he aint got money for a hotel but her kid was in the house. but then she wonders why he treats her like shit.

i keep telling them....thats what you allow.
you dont require to be treated like a woman.

a nigga open the door for you and you give him an attitude because you can do it yourself.

but then want to be treated like a woman.

i honestly think some women dont know how to be treated like a woman

i got another one......

remember i said this one on the IC

chick looking for a "financially " secure dude. and finds one.

she wants him to help pay her bills...he says cool....but he wants to be on the mortgage...she says no.
he says....but you want me to pay but not be on the bill?
she said it was her house and he can just give her the money.

last time she saw dude..

and guess what.

he was an aint shit nigga.

i got thousands of these stories.
im surrounded by nothing but single women....and they all miserable and cute. so cute they cant speak or take a compliment or hold a conversation.

all niggas want them but all niggas aint shit.
so they brag about be wanted by aint shit niggas

It's a movement bruh, that narrative gotta die.
the narrative is dead.

its the standard with some of these chicks that gotta die.

i mean lets keep it real....i even been called an aint shit nigga. but its crazy that most of my .....nevermind. chicks know when they see someone with a good dude and they like to test him to see if the other chick really got it good like that.

Ion like how those chicks be the chicks that the most out spoken and over confident that it appears to be charisma.

Cause those the ones that other women , especially younger women listen to. Those are the ones that would tell a younger woman that has a good man growing..that cause he ain't ball out on Valentine's, that he ain't shit.

And have her looking at posts on Facebook like, look at all my friends posting all the shit they got and all my man got me was this.

Like that scene from Atlanta where the chick says she ain't got the luxury to be wit a man when he got nothing...and I see women cosigning that...really fam

If that man is a good man to you, he's got more than the avg man afford to give you.

It's a case by case basis.

But what Germs posted about younger women listening to the type of women he has an issue with is on point.

It all boils down to knowing who you dealing with and recognizing red flags.

If I were single and dealing with a woman, first thing in doing is checking the company she keeps and trying to meet the women in her family ASAP. Mother, aunts, sisters, close female friends. Depending on how they current relationships are woll give a a pretty good perspective on how she could view relationships and what she might be looking for and where her head could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a case by case basis.

But what Germs posted about younger women listening to the type of women he has an issue with is on point.

It all boils down to knowing who you dealing with and recognizing red flags.

If I were single and dealing with a woman, first thing in doing is checking the company she keeps and trying to meet the women in her family ASAP. Mother, aunts, sisters, close female friends. Depending on how they current relationships are woll give a a pretty good perspective on how she could view relationships and what she might be looking for and where her head could be.

exactly

i honestly never considered this shit before and it landed me in a lot of fucked up situations to say the least

that would be 1st priority today

Them chicks be lying when they say that. Chicks get approached more; some of these chicks will premier a picture with 70 likes, simps trying to place their bid in the comments. So I know their inbox are filled with men of all kind. I tell a chick "you mean to tell me out of 200 niggas in your inbox that not one "good man" was in it?" It's bs because they were there but she either curved him or failed to acknowledge him

Last edited:
i dont have a problem with a woman saying a good man is hard to find. my question to her would be what is a good man? all women (men too) gotta realize "good" is personal. there is no definition of a good man that is universal. a car, a house, a good job. i guess that could be true but she needs to get to know the guys situation. what if he had a house and sold it to go back to school or moved back home to take care of his ailing parents. basically if a woman says that to u then ask her what is her definition of a good man. if she can tell u (and should be able to tell u) i am sure it will be easy to make her see that good men are all over the place.

Back