Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ain't No Good Men/Good Men Are Hard to Find

i dont have a problem with a woman saying a good man is hard to find. my question to her would be what is a good man? all women (men too) gotta realize "good" is personal. there is no definition of a good man that is universal. a car, a house, a good job. i guess that could be true but she needs to get to know the guys situation. what if he had a house and sold it to go back to school or moved back home to take care of his ailing parents. basically if a woman says that to u then ask her what is her definition of a good man. if she can tell u (and should be able to tell u) i am sure it will be easy to make her see that good men are all over the place.
true but alot of both ...seem to think whats good for one is good for them.

and kinda like what @Judge_Judah said....i did the same when i met my wife...i checked out her friends. i tell her that it was due to her best friend is why i married her...she still doesnt understand.
but she got people around her that talked big shit about me. either im not doing enough or im doing too much..but either way i cant be trusted.

if you doing too much...then you trying to cover something up
if you not doing enough then you doing something for another woman.

and good forbid they find out we had an argument.....then the 11plus years of shit goes out the window..yet they claim to want someone like me.

none of these chicks want to take shit from anyone while giving shit.
none of these chicks want to buy shit while expecting shit to be bought for them
all of these chicks will tell you what they wont do but expect you to do everything

they be the first ones saying if he dont give you a ring leave him
they be the first ones congratulating a chick on getting proposed to
but then be the same chicks celebrating with divorce parties.
shit dont make sense.

I got one for the thread's sake.....

All the good women/men are all married to each other already and all yall can give up now

Boom

i am dealing with this from someone from my wifes family.....always saying this shit...

but heres a scenario
me: yo....my kodi aint working
her: i know a guy who fixes them.
me: cool, ill send it to you.

her:aye can you fix my kodi?
dude: yes, my uncle fixes them. ill come get it.

dude: my uncle said it costs $25
her: why do i have to pay
dude: well because my uncle is fixing it
her: but if you trynna talk to me, you should do it free. to show me it aint nothing to spend $25.
dude: ill drop the kodi off.
her: will he fix it
dude: nope

her : dudes aint shit nowadays. its hard to find a good dude.

another chick in the family....got a nigga fucking her 40 yr old ass in the driveway of her house in the car.
he aint got money for a hotel but her kid was in the house. but then she wonders why he treats her like shit.

i keep telling them....thats what you allow.
you dont require to be treated like a woman.

a nigga open the door for you and you give him an attitude because you can do it yourself.

but then want to be treated like a woman.

i honestly think some women dont know how to be treated like a woman

WHO TF IS OUTCHEA PAYING SOMEBODY $25 to update Kodi

WHY CANT I FIND PEOPLE THIS DUMB?!?!?
i4lksjnvrxkq.gif

View attachment 41791

common hustle here

everybody dont fuck wit tech and mf's are literally saving thousands with no cable bill

circulate that shit thru the hood and let ms renee old fine ahh do it for you

(real life lady that updates them for my barber lol)

you in BR right?

View attachment 41791
first off nigga.....i dont know shit about a kodi...i plug the shit in and search for a show or movie.

i am ok with not being able to keep up with technology....but if a nigga got a hustle....he got a hustle i am willing to pay for.

Reactions: 1/2
shit's funny to me cuz again i ask.... what is a good man?

i agree with the statement that a good man is hard to find, because a good man is subjective to one's standards......

is a good man without flaw?

or is just flaws a particular woman deems acceptable?

it may be as simple as a man with a car vs one without ne... or something more tragic like one who is abusive vs one who is not.

does the absence of abuse in itself qualify one as a good man?? especially if that man can provide as well?? the man might consider himself a good man. but how good is he really?

is he thoughtful? encouraging? helpful around the house? truly concerned about her issues?

how well do they get along? how much do they argue?how much respect does he show her in front of friends family and the kids??

are they cheaters??

like there's just too much to really pinpoint what's a good man without understand what would be most ideal for that particular person at that given time. My wife may consider me a great man, then there's other chicks who are convinces d I ain't shit. And they're both 100% right.

So again what defines a good man?

from a woman's perspective??

I say someone who adequately supplies a particular woman's needs......

and I agree that's gonna be pretty difficult to find, cuz i'm also convinced most people..women included.... don't really know what what they need, and will fight against it if it's not what they want...

and it's understandable, cuz a large percentage of people ain't shit to begin with....

truly truly god people are very few and far in between.....

and you take those few good people.. split them up into ages, and sex's and genders, and nationalities and al that shit....

especially considering what one particular person may or may not like in a suitable partner.....

the statement 'a god man is hard to find" might just hold a bit more weight....

for totally several reasons... but....

yea:gotcha:

but niggas aint trying to build AI but wanna clown me about a kodi?

nigga gonna have to see me now

from what the chicks i know say...

a good dude is a man about his business...knows how to pay his bills and is financially stable, has his own place and car.

thing is...if the house is in the hood they look at you like you broke.....even if the house is paid for.
if you car is paid for but outdated...you still get passed over.

to skip alot of typing...a good man is someone that will treat them like queens even when they dont hold themselves like queens.

and another thing.....

i never understood why chicks go to college and get a good job only to want to quit when she finds a good dude with a good job that can sustain their lifestyle.

my thing is ...why cant you work and help add to this lifestyle...rather than chilling an complaining.

yooooo

frfr

i wish some of yall can come to gatherings i be at with these chicks,.
i stay quiet for as long as i can them i get to ethering them chicks....a few do be hitting low...but some of the shit they say is just bullshit, insecurity and deflection.

first off nigga.....i dont know shit about a kodi...i plug the shit in and search for a show or movie.

i am ok with not being able to keep up with technology....but if a nigga got a hustle....he got a hustle i am willing to pay for.
pay me then nigga

common hustle here

everybody dont fuck wit tech and mf's are literally saving thousands with no cable bill

circulate that shit thru the hood and let ms renee old fine ahh do it for you

(real life lady that updates them for my barber lol)

you in BR right?

i am sir

shit's funny to me cuz again i ask.... what is a good man?

i agree with the statement that a good man is hard to find, because a good man is subjective to one's standards......

is a good man without flaw?

or is just flaws a particular woman deems acceptable?

it may be as simple as a man with a car vs one without ne... or something more tragic like one who is abusive vs one who is not.

does the absence of abuse in itself qualify one as a good man?? especially if that man can provide as well?? the man might consider himself a good man. but how good is he really?

is he thoughtful? encouraging? helpful around the house? truly concerned about her issues?

how well do they get along? how much do they argue?how much respect does he show her in front of friends family and the kids??

are they cheaters??

like there's just too much to really pinpoint what's a good man without understand what would be most ideal for that particular person at that given time. My wife may consider me a great man, then there's other chicks who are convinces d I ain't shit. And they're both 100% right.

So again what defines a good man?

from a woman's perspective??

I say someone who adequately supplies a particular woman's needs......

and I agree that's gonna be pretty difficult to find, cuz i'm also convinced most people..women included.... don't really know what what they need, and will fight against it if it's not what they want...

and it's understandable, cuz a large percentage of people ain't shit to begin with....

truly truly god people are very few and far in between.....

and you take those few good people.. split them up into ages, and sex's and genders, and nationalities and al that shit....

especially considering what one particular person may or may not like in a suitable partner.....

the statement 'a god man is hard to find" might just hold a bit more weight....

for totally several reasons... but....

yea:gotcha:
all true...but not knowing what you want or who you are cant be placed on the other person providing so many options only for the person to keep saying no until you agree but then the person get frustrated they must do this almost everyday.....the person with the issues has the nerve to be angry for that person not satisfying there ambiguous needs.

but again, what defines a good man?

do you consider yourself a good man?

and that's not you specifically, that's any man... if you consider yourself a good man, what makes you a good man??

by your standards...

and another thing.....

i never understood why chicks go to college and get a good job only to want to quit when she finds a good dude with a good job that can sustain their lifestyle.

my thing is ...why cant you work and help add to this lifestyle...rather than chilling an complaining.

yooooo

frfr

i wish some of yall can come to gatherings i be at with these chicks,.
i stay quiet for as long as i can them i get to ethering them chicks....a few do be hitting low...but some of the shit they say is just bullshit, insecurity and deflection.

idk where you been but this shit is backwards from what im seeing....or maybe what they're saying in convo with the girls dont really reflect whats going on

barely any women are willing to pass on their own careers and "independence" in order to "make a home"

they'd muuuuuch rather go to work than to take care of the kids and have dinner ready

now the ones that already have kids and been working bullshit jobs and long ass hours hell yeah they wanna quit and have no problem with babies and daytime tv......but not the educated, good job ones you speak of

fuck diapers, they tryna buy a house and make a life too

you aint gone get them to sit in the house whether you can take care of them or not

I really think that shit is over for the most part

yeah...

hustles dry up quick in bigger cities....too many people doing the same shit

you'd have to hit some beauty shops and shit in some country towns nearby.....them old ladies gone fw you I already know

play them ricky smiley frames w/ the bow tie you gone sell a milli cuh lol

idk where you been but this shit is backwards from what im seeing....or maybe what they're saying in convo with the girls dont really reflect whats going on

barely any women are willing to pass on their own careers and "independence" in order to "make a home"

they'd muuuuuch rather go to work than to take care of the kids and have dinner ready

now the ones that already have kids and been working bullshit jobs and long ass hours hell yeah they wanna quit and have no problem with babies and daytime tv......but not the educated, good job ones you speak of

fuck diapers, they tryna buy a house and make a life too

you aint gone get them to sit in the house whether you can take care of them or not

I really think that shit is over for the most part
hunh?

Back