Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ain't No Good Men/Good Men Are Hard to Find

idk where you been but this shit is backwards from what im seeing....or maybe what they're saying in convo with the girls dont really reflect whats going on

barely any women are willing to pass on their own careers and "independence" in order to "make a home"

they'd muuuuuch rather go to work than to take care of the kids and have dinner ready

now the ones that already have kids and been working bullshit jobs and long ass hours hell yeah they wanna quit and have no problem with babies and daytime tv......but not the educated, good job ones you speak of

fuck diapers, they tryna buy a house and make a life too

you aint gone get them to sit in the house whether you can take care of them or not

I really think that shit is over for the most part
i hear you bruh.....but it aint over for these chicks,.

even if they keep working they want to keep all their money and "allow" the man to do what men are supposed to do...provide. in other terms pay all the bills. and after a while....the will for a chick to work just isnt there once they know they dont have to.

define good man
A man that respects them and their body
A man that will come outta there pocket to get them something nice
A man that will respect their space when they need space
A man that will not physically or emotionally abuse them
A man that will support their desires and dreams even if he himself don't fully believe in them
A man that won't fuck and and every pussy that's thrown at him
A man that keeps his man tendicies underwraps and doesn't pubically embarrass her.

You know, grown man shit that you learn while dating and in relationships that are triggers for rational female anger and hurt

A man that will support their desires and dreams even if he himself don't fully believe in them
A man that keeps his man tendicies underwraps and doesn't pubically embarrass her.

You know, grown man shit that you learn while dating and in relationships that are triggers for rational female anger and hurt

so could a bad man who wants to be considered a good man do those things??

cuz many dudes often display a sense of entitlement when it comes to relationships.

I only know one personally that left her career but this man was older, had loooong money, and they dont have any young children

meaning she can live life and aint really gotta take care of shit

thats different imo

could also have a lot to do with where I am tho

maybe they wanna be housewives for some ballers in them big cities I wouldnt know

but most dudes already do this.....not all but alot

most dudes don't take the time to examine themselves to consider if they good men to begin with
you mean self analyze?

yes, i do that quite often.
i also listen to the fuck nigga stories of niggas who treat they women like shit.

being a good dude aint hard.
its being a good dude to someone who doesnt know how it is to be a dude...
or a chick who didnt have a caring male figure or relationship to witness....thats where the problem begins

my whole thing is good is relative.

there's no list that defines a good man.

relationships aren't about that..

a "good" person might not necessarily be for you or her for that matter....

folk just needa to stop looking for a type or a ideal...and just find a personality that compliments them as much as they compliment the other.......

it's like niggaz is purpsoefully looking for "A" when the best thing for them could very fucking well be "B"

so could a bad man who wants to be considered a good man do those things??

cuz many dudes often display a sense of entitlement when it comes to relationships.
Ion know if your just responding like this to play devil's advocate, but it ain't that deep.

A woman would consider a man that does those things just to get with them, or take advantage of them. A bad guy, it's not that its hard for a man to run game. A man that does that and generally means it, could be considered a good man.

There's alot of those men around, however they've dealt with enough women that they know the signs to someone they don't want to be with

And usually it's the women that constantly harp on how there's no good men. So men that are willing to give that much of themselves and have that much respect for women . Avoid women that won't appreciate it, and or abuse it.

Ion know if your just responding like this to play devil's advocate, but it ain't that deep.

A woman would consider a man that does those things just to get with them, or take advantage of them. A bad guy, it's not that its hard for a man to run game. A man that does that and generally means it, could be considered a good man.

There's alot of those men around, however they've dealt with enough women that they know the signs to someone they don't want to be with

And usually it's the women that constantly harp on how there's no good men. So men that are willing to give that much of themselves and have that much respect for women . Avoid women that won't appreciate it, and or abuse it.
lol, just cuz you dont wanna go that deep...

don't mean it's not that deep...

you don't think that men who aren't good can't be manipulative to convince women they are good to have control or power over them...

if being good is as simple as carrying out certain actions in a relationship, anyone could be good with enough hard work, regardless of their personality...

and any woman should be happy with a good man....because he does those things right?

I've never met a woman that slept on a mattress of the floor wifey material
but what if she at a hard point in her life?

i hear people say who they wont date because of what they assume is bad person because of what the see.

a mattress on the floor doesnt mean shes a bad woman...she coulda had a nigga take her under and she trynna recoup.

material is the last thing that should be a standard.

and are only "good" women and "good" men deserving of love?

if you consider yourself "good", how do you feel about those less than good women who will forever be denied the love of a "good" man because "good " men know how to stay away from them..

is there something they can fix to become "good" women or wifey material?

but what if she was a good woman?

i mean... list your qualities of a good woman
Bruh listen, there's a general level of cleanlyness that women just have, that in average men don't.

The two places I've seen where women don't measure up against men and it doesn't feed into her personality are..

Her car, and public bathrooms, her...ion know why women keep a messy car..maybe cause they don't view cars like men do

And in public bathrooms, chicks over sensitive to the idea of "nasty". Like if all the stalls taken and a nigga gotta take a piss in the stall. Homie might hit the seat, but outta respect for the next man, might grab some toliet paper and hit that spot...cause ya mean, on some ion wanna have to wipe the next nigga piss if I gotta take a shit..some man law shit.

A woman, cause they gotta get in a sitting position will squat, piss, wipe, and bounce. Regardless if all ain't hit the bowl. And the next chick will come and do the same..cause they ain't cleaning up nobody's ...ya mean. So female public restrooms be nasty.

But those two I've met decent and ratchet women that admit to doing it..so..

But with a woman's bedroom, there's a certain organization, cleanliness, and thought fullness that is there when she has a bed, bedframe, skirt, comforter, sheet, and mulitple pillows.

Not that she A one, but there's also alot of F minus things that she ain't. Check that off those off the list

but what if she at a hard point in her life?

i hear people say who they wont date because of what they assume is bad person because of what the see.

a mattress on the floor doesnt mean shes a bad woman...she coulda had a nigga take her under and she trynna recoup.

material is the last thing that should be a standard.
Nah fam, if you can afford a spot you can afford a box spring, mattress and frame. You better not have a TV, internet/cable cell phone , car, drawers, a bunch of clothes, your hair, makeup, and cosmetics right.

And u sleeping on a mattress on the floor..

Back