Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ain't No Good Men/Good Men Are Hard to Find

1.hair poppin✓check
2.face poppin✓check
2.body poppin✓check
4.pussy poppin✓check

Aight, I'm eligible to have a good man. Meanwhile they say some of the dumbest shit, like some of the dumbest shit, and do some of the dumbest shit. It's like they believe all men are so blinded by their own desire to fuck women that they ignore everything else. And you know what,..some men do

Wow, another baseless thread to pick apart women. That shit just spuing with misogynic undertones. How are you gonna group these women into the ain't shit category b/c they haven't come across what THEY feel are good men? Sick of you niggas trying to speak on the viewpoints of women. Talk down about women more than the chicks on LSA do men. Do yall even like women?

Why care what women or anyone on social media saying about THIER experiences anyway. Do you consider yourself a good man? Do you have a woman? If so it doesn't apply to you.

Yeah some men might see that and think it's boring and just want a woman who's quiet, subservient, looks good, and fucks good. And they'll say that's their idea of a good woman.

I'm saying, yeah that can be your idea of a good woman, and that says alot about you. And women who feel that's not what they want to be for a man, will actively avoid him.

Which is the fucking premise of the thread.
and we are stating that ...its alot more to no good men....and maybe we have to also look at no good women.

shit....there are women i know who constantly fuck it up for other women and men who fuck it up for all men.

case and point.

my homie would try to treat a chick like trash. he used to brag about blowing in chicks faces when they thought they was only switching positions or when getting head, blow and not tell them it was coming and have them choking and disgusted. we used to get mad at him for fucking it up for the next man which alot of these chicks say he did. but he thought it was funny. yet he thinks he should have the perfect woman.

we still tease him because hes still single with no prospects,

then i know a chick who used to treat dudes real foul and be real condescending. she had a nice job, house, boat and nice body. But wanted a guy who can be an asset to her future. these were her exact words. fast forward 10 years. she has cancer and no dude wants her now..because they dont want someone they cant have a future with. she still thinks men aint shit because now niggas are shallow, aint that some shit.

Wow, another baseless thread to pick apart women. That shit just spuing with misogynic undertones. How are you gonna group these women into the ain't shit category b/c they haven't come across what THEY feel are good men? Sick of you niggas trying to speak on the viewpoints of women. Talk down about women more than the chicks on LSA do men. Do yall even like women?

Why care what women or anyone on social media saying about THIER experiences anyway. Do you consider yourself a good man? Do you have a woman? If so it doesn't apply to you.
well alot of us men speak with these women and we are not assuming anything...this is what they tell us.

we are not speak on all women nor are we speaking alot of women...we are speaking of the women we know....well at least i am.

but also in this thread we picked apart men too. dont miss that part conveniently.

well alot of us men speak with these women and we are not assuming anything...this is what they tell us.

we are not speak on all women nor are we speaking alot of women...we are speaking of the women we know....well at least i am.

but also in this thread we picked apart men too. dont miss that part conveniently.
Don't give me that when words like "most" and "majority" of women being typed. I didn't conveniently miss anything when the same tone is being had in multiple threads. Don't patronize me. You have a bad habit of doing that. You can just skip over my comments in the future. Be easy.

Nah fam, if you can afford a spot you can afford a box spring, mattress and frame. You better not have a TV, internet/cable cell phone , car, drawers, a bunch of clothes, your hair, makeup, and cosmetics right.

And u sleeping on a mattress on the floor..

i get what you saying......priorities...
but on the flip side.....can you be mad at a chick who sees you dressed nice with jewels and all but driving a car with a donut and think you a scrub?

Don't give me that when words like "most" and "majority" of women being typed. I didn't conveniently miss anything when the same tone is being had in multiple threads. Don't patronize me. You have a bad habit of doing that. You can just skip over my comments in the future. Be easy.
:whew:mmmmmmmm, she heated Dos

i get what you saying......priorities...
but on the flip side.....can you be mad at a chick who sees you dressed nice with jewels and all but driving a car with a donut and think you a scrub?
If she's met enough men that, that was a sign of them being a scrub. I can't be mad that she thinks that of me.

I don't dress flashly, and im low-key. I seem boring to some women, so women that are very extroverted avoid fucking wit me.

They're right, they wouldn't have a good time with me, ion take that personal, that's self awareness.

images.jpg it's like u bash me for a way of thinking and turn around and exhibit the same way thinking

So your only appalled when it comes from someone who's not you
tenor (6).gif

:whew:mmmmmmmm, she heated Dos
giphy.gif

this is one of those times when shit is seen half way.
when im going in on how dudes aint shit......you know
it dont even matter.

people see what they want to see. and often wear the shoe that dont fit just to say something.

i cant say shit about someone elses reality or how they see their truth.

but to say someone constantly does something when you barely have interactions with them......thats just crazy.

but thats how things work. somebody gotta be right.....right?

Thing is as men, we laugh at the ain't shitness of other men and at times ourselves. So when women here rationally bash men, we playfully at times egg them on and also bash ourselves and one another.

But when we speak ill of women, we hate women in general and not some of the attributes that some women have.

So what you saying
Thing is as men, we laugh at the ain't shitness of other men and at times ourselves. So when women here rationally bash men, we playfully at times egg them on and also bash ourselves and one another.

But when we speak ill of women, we hate women in general and not some of the attributes that some women have.

Women get their feelings hurt we get our egos hurt and then get in our feelings.

Last edited:
So what you saying

Women get their feelings hurt we get our egis hurt abd then get in our feelings.
i mean cmon......we dudes call each other out on bullshit all day.

we dont let nothing pass. this nigga aint shit ...that nigga aint shit.....there was even a scumbag thread back on the IC and niggas shared aint shit nigga stories. and what did we do? called niggas out on it.

even in our everyday life.....at least in mine....we check each other for the fuckery the other does. if it gets outta hand..so be it. but its talked about.

shit i know lots of women who dont the shit we talk about we hate. and we dudes usually respect those type women.
everything aint bad. just like everything aint good. i could have sworn we give props when its due....but when the bad comes thru...we cant act brand new.

L
So what you saying

Women get their feelings hurt we get our egos hurt and then get in our feelings.
Im saying I'm speaking on a type of women I know, to which other men have agreed and said yeah, I know those type of women and that bothers me to. We are speaking to the fact that they need self evaluation to see they play a part in the type of men they bring into their life. Instead of all out saying all men in everyway ain't shit. We're saying a type of woman, they are saying all men.

But these fine women here are taking it as we are calling out all women. When that's not the case.

So at the same time we are agreeing that some men ain't shit.

Back