Welcome To aBlackWeb

Activist Toyin Salau Found Murdered

That's a whole other issue of me not being friends with women period

I don't just make friends with women.

The only way that happens is if they are a friend's girl or coworker who becomes an associate or a business scenario.

if I'm with a woman,I'm trying to smash period.

but that's a whole other convo.

You literally just exhibited the problem Du is talking about in this post

word,why are all black men the only race responsible for sexual predators in their race?

Unlike racism no other men benefit from a rapists besides some sex trafficking scenario.

I don't gain anything from a random rapist raping a woman.

racists benefit by keeping racism alive in many ways.

men don't gain anything from another man being a rapist.

cause when we talk rape culture,that's really some white boy frat shit

These 2 post contradict each other. You cant insinuate that only Black men are seen as predatory towards their women then say rape culture is some white frat boy shit. That directly goes against that.

First they tried to say George Floyd was overshadowing Breonna Taylor, that didn’t work.

Then they trotted out Billy Porter to use sexuality to divide us. That didn't work.

This sticks because they are using her unfortunate murder to divide black people during a time when we are collectively united and fighting the for the same cause.

I posed this question in another thread and didnt get an answer. If now isnt the right time to discuss the issues Black women are trying to speak about that affects them specifically then when will it be? Police ain't about to stop killing niggas...so exactly when should we listen to what our women are saying affects them?

You literally just exhibited the problem Du is talking about in this post

Not really,because if she was an associate for some type of business like if I was hardbody into protesting then maybe I would let some ppl stay at my spot if I could do that.

but this is way off topic

There's no need for me to put myself in the friendzone on purpose

I never see a pretty woman and think "I wanna be her friend and just never do nothing"

No need for me to lie to myself.

Anytime I know a woman it's because I hollered at her,and I tried to be friends with women who rejected me and been learned that lesson yrs and yrs ago.

if ain't shit happening she doesn't get my presence,words of wisdom,humor or anything.

I'm a single male and any hot chick and depending on how I'm feeling that day or hard up I am ,a not so hot chick can get it,if consensual of course

why would I even waste time being just friends with a woman when I could spend that time with a woman who's trying to do something?

I'd rather be the bad guy than get used by female "friends" who I'll never smash.

if I'm doing favors,I'm getting something out of it.

They not gone play me then go smash some other nigga.

Nah if I'm not your cup of tea ,keep it steppin

I know somebody who like it.

These 2 post contradict each other. You cant insinuate that only Black men are seen as predatory towards their women then say rape culture is some white frat boy shit. That directly goes against that.
I never said that only black men are seen as predators

I posed this question in another thread and didnt get an answer. If now isnt the right time to discuss the issues Black women are trying to speak about that affects them specifically then when will it be? Police ain't about to stop killing niggas...so exactly when should we listen to what our women are saying affects them?
it's not that woman being assaulted shouldn't be addressed,but with Police brutality there's a focus and specific target.

There's hope ,as little as it seems that marching,voting,violence,and a few things may be able to help the racism in the PD of America.

IDK how you control random predators and rapists?

It's more of a personal crime than systematic racism.

No matter what ppl say if a person is a rapist they're gonna rape.

I don't have the answers on how to stop rapist murderers.

I'm sure there's a level of mental illness involved in that,but I'm no psychologist.

A man being a rapist murderer isn't a man problem,it's a rapist problem.

it's not that it shouldn't be addressed,but don't use that to divide black ppl.

Last edited:
I’ve addressed this before and I’ll address this again. This is another variation of what about black on black crime.

it's not that woman being assaulted shouldn't be addressed,but with Police brutality there's a focus and specific target.

There's hope ,as little as it seems that marching,voting,violence,and a few things may be able to help the racism in the PD of America.

IDK how you control random predators and rapists?

It's more of a personal crime than systematic racism.

No matter what ppl say if a person is a rapist they're gonna rape.

I don't have the answers on how to stop rapist murderers.

I'm sure there's a level of mental illness involved in that,but I'm no psychologist.

A man being a rapist murderer isn't a man problem,it's rapist problem.

it's not that it shouldn't be addressed,but don't use that to divide black ppl.

Rapists and murders are the extreme end of things. When women talk about this shit they're talking their daily interactions with men. You think it's a coincidence nearly every woman damn near has a story about being harassed or made to feel extremely uncomfortable by a guy? Or the precautions they say they have to take doing basic shit in life like going for a simple walk or riding public transportation? That's the shit they're talking about when they say that as men we can teach young boys from an earlier age how to better interact with them.

I’ve addressed this before and I’ll address this again. This is another variation of what about black on black crime.

No it's not at all because it's not a deflection tactic. And if you view women bringing up their experiences in the world as a deflection then you're further proving the point of you not placing the issues Black women specifically face not being important to you.

Rapists and murders are the extreme end of things. When women talk about this shit they're talking their daily interactions with men. You think it's a coincidence nearly every woman damn near has a story about being harassed or made to feel extremely uncomfortable by a guy? Or the precautions they say they have to take doing basic shit in life like going for a simple walk or riding public transportation? That's the shit they're talking about when they say that as men we can teach young boys from an earlier age how to better interact with them.

depends on what we're calling harassment,but yeah I don't disagree

The difference between a woman feeling harassed and uncomfortable could also be that she just wasn't attracted to the man flirting though.

if a dude who looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern whistled at her and said something she might feel harassed,but if Idris Elba did it she would go.

I done seen dudes tongue a stranger chick down drunk and she liked it and they dated.

One person's harassment can be another person's idea of flirting.

Some women do like that take charge wild shit.

No it's not at all because it's not a deflection tactic. And if you view women bringing up their experiences in the world as a deflection then you're further proving the point of you not placing the issues Black women specifically face not being important to you.
The issues of what rape and violence. So it’s a systemic problem in our community that’s unique to black men specifically?

depends on what we're calling harassment,but yeah I don't disagree

The difference between a woman feeling harassed and uncomfortable could also be that she just wasn't attracted to the man flirting though.

if a dude who looks like Beetlejuice from Howard Stern whistled at her and said something she might feel harassed,but if Idris Elba did it she would go.

I done seen dudes tongue a stranger chick down drunk and she liked it and they dated.

One person's harassment can be another person's idea of flirting.

Some women do like that take charge wild shit.

And if you have any sense you can usually read a womans body language for how into certain shit she is. Problem is too many dudes think their want trumps a womans want so they'll keep pursuing even after being given a clear no because alot of us are taught that a woman saying no is just playing hard to get and we just gotta break her down til she gives what we want.

The issues of what rape and violence. So it’s a systemic problem in our community that’s unique to black men specifically?

Nobody ever said nor hinted at that. But if we are talking issues within the Black community to pretend as if those issues dont affect Black women or dismiss them as a black on black crime argument and not worthy of discussion is disingenuous to truly fighting for shit that affects all Black people.

And if you have any sense you can usually read a womans body language for how into certain shit she is. Problem is too many dudes think their want trumps a womans want so they'll keep pursuing even after being given a clear no because alot of us are taught that a woman saying no is just playing hard to get and we just gotta break her down til she gives what we want.
sadly that's the vagueness of human mating

Sometimes women do say no to a nigga then when he keeps pressing she warms up to him.

Nobody is direct in dating.

it's not like you can be like "hey do you like me cause I like you" like middle school.

But bottomline this woman was killed and it's sad.

Nobody ever said nor hinted at that. But if we are talking issues within the Black community to pretend as if those issues dont affect Black women or dismiss them as a black on black crime argument and not worthy of discussion is disingenuous to truly fighting for shit that affects all Black people.
We are called the white men of black people. So that implies systematic level of oppression. So the thing that affects black women are violence and no one in the community has a system of protecting black men when they harm black women. So yes it is another version of black on black crime with black men being the face of this.

First they tried to say George Floyd was overshadowing Breonna Taylor, that didn’t work.

Then they trotted out Billy Porter to use sexuality to divide us. That didn't work.

This sticks because they are using her unfortunate murder to divide black people during a time when we are collectively united and fighting the for the same cause.

They can't help it bruh.

Always trying to get attention for their cause.

We are called the white men of black people. So that implies systematic level of oppression. So the thing that affects black women are violence and no one in the community has a system of protecting black men when they harm black women. So yes it is another version of black on black crime with black men being the face of this.

So in your opinion this is not something we are ever really going to address? Because y’all don’t want to feel attacked

Back