Welcome To aBlackWeb

Activist Toyin Salau Found Murdered

On twitter they said she was homeless

I wonder what her backstory was on how she ended up being a homeless activist at 19 ?

Somebody failed this woman

I see ppl trying to blame this on all black men and comparing it to George Floyd and Police brutality ,but I'm like those are totally different scenarios
Naw it's all related...

She fighting for a community that couldn't even provide her shelter, keep her safe...

That's fucked up bruh

Naw it's all related...

She fighting for a community that couldn't even provide her shelter, keep her safe...

That's fucked up bruh

No it doesn't.IDK her situation or why she's homeless,but she does have a mother according to the person Ashley who's helping her mom or something and first tweeted about her death.

But let's be clear that men don't get together and plan out mass rapes,but racists plan mass racism

So no we not gonna sit here and act like rapists kick it and tell ppl they're rapists and other men agree with them being rapists.

Last edited:
No it doesn't.IDK her situation or why she's homeless,but she does have a mother according to the person Ashley who's helping her mom or something and first tweeted about her death.

But let's be clear that men don't get together and plan out mass rapes,but racists plan mass racism

So no we not gonna sit here and act like rapists kick it and tell ppl their rapists and other men agree with them being rapists.

That ain’t the point he making. The feeling that a victim of a sex crime in our community has no place to go is very real especially with human trafficking blowing up. Like when we gonna have the conversation. Women don’t blame every individual black male but it’s a collective and it’s common. That does not mean George Floyd does not matter.

So no we not gonna sit here and act like rapists kick it and tell ppl their rapists and other men agree with them being rapists.
Bruh...

Just as quick as you justify "no it doesn't" is exactly why it's allowed to continually happen...

Predators seek out weak targets....

A target with no where to go,

With people who say shit like

"
IDK her situation or why she's homeless,"

We create a society where more and more women are vunerable

Cuz mad niggaz don't give a fuck about her situation or why she homeless...

So if you don't give a fuck about situation i or why she homeless... Please don't fake give a fuck about the sister dying

Police brutality is an attack on our community.

We should be able to police our own communities.

Our community should feel like our responsibility.

If a young homeless black woman, who is a student, and actively in the community fighting for it's injustices. I don't understand how it's not the responsibility to protect this woman with the bare essential of a safe place to lay her head.

If you can't get that... Fuck it.... That's why our community is so fucked. Niggaz are willfully ignorant. You fighting against everything else then you got your own people who won't acknowledge shit cuz of what??

Ego?
Entitlement?
Pride?

Like what the fuck motivates you to say you don't give a fuck?

Police brutality is an attack on our community.

We should be able to police our own communities.

Our community should feel like our responsibility.

If a young homeless black woman, who is a student, and actively in the community fighting for it's injustices. I don't understand how it's not the responsibility to protect this woman with the bare essential of a safe place to lay her head.

If you can't get that... Fuck it.... That's why our community is so fucked. Niggaz are willfully ignorant. You fighting against everything else then you got your own people who won't acknowledge shit cuz of what??

Ego?
Entitlement?
Pride?

Like what the fuck motivates you to say you don't give a fuck?
Nope nope nope and nope

I understand ya frustration and passion but this ain't a 'community' issue. Lay blame on the cat who murdered her and the shelter that was unable to provide adequate security for that place

You bugging right now

Read that her family was abusing her that’s why she ran away and was homeless and now they have a go fund me up and people are donating to it not knowing they’re some of the people who failed her

Nope nope nope and nope

I understand ya frustration and passion but this ain't a 'community' issue. Lay blame on the cat who murdered her and the shelter that was unable to provide adequate security for that place

You bugging right now
Naw I'm not.

And I get it... Niggaz only can concede to but so much in a discussion online cuz the stance they took or whatever... Like it pains niggaz to accept truths....

But I just hope y'all all come out better. I just hope that the next time y'all niggaz encounter a female that needs any kind of support y'all just find it your heart to realize this ain't a knock on your manhood or whatever is preventing grown men to accept the accountability of providing a safe community for black women...

I just hope the next time y'all good with helping.

I just hope if you know of someone homeless, you have the decency to at least give a fuck or ask a few questions...I mean some kind of human obligation to at the least make sure the sister good...

I mean if you don't give a fuck... Who else will??

Cold fucking world bruh

Bruh...

Just as quick as you justify "no it doesn't" is exactly why it's allowed to continually happen...

Predators seek out weak targets....

A target with no where to go,

With people who say shit like

"
IDK her situation or why she's homeless,"

We create a society where more and more women are vunerable

Cuz mad niggaz don't give a fuck about her situation or why she homeless...

So if you don't give a fuck about situation i or why she homeless... Please don't fake give a fuck about the sister dying
why wouldn't I care if she died?

Why would I even post on this thread if I didn't GAF?

My point is IDK if it's a situation where she's staying place to place,which can happen especially at 19 if you do certain things like you are a starving artist living out of your suitcase,or did she lose her job,or does she have family issues,or mental issues,or she like a person who chose to give up material things to protest.

Technically she is legally an adult and can take care of herself under normal circumstances,but I understand that sometimes shit happens and you end up fucked up out the blue especially when you're younger.

I have no idea why she's homeless to place blame on "the community" as a whole.

Where are her family and friends?

Most times strangers aren't going to just help random ppl,but it happens.

Plus it's not like she was known to everybody to where they would just let her stay there.

The BLM and protest movement isn't really organized,it's more so individuals deciding to protest

I mean BLM is an organization,but everybody saying BLM isn't actually a part of the org.

You wild out on me,like I said something bad about her.

I literally said "I don't know why she's homeless"

Nope nope nope and nope

You bugging right now

why you do that? So every case now is soley about individuals no trends or anything? Cuz this shit happens a lot regulating it to once in a blue moon type of thing ain’t gonna help

I'm done with this though...

Cuz I'm getting too hot...

Basically it's this. The same reason niggaz think it's not a responsibility of all black men to provide a safe environment for black women is the same reason our women remain so vunerable.

I raise my son to give a fuck.

Y'all be well

I'm done with this though...

Cuz I'm getting too hot...

Basically it's this. The same reason niggaz think it's not a responsibility of all black men to provide a safe environment for black women is the same reason our women remain so vunerable.

I raise my son to give a fuck.

Y'all be well

and niggas wonder why their is a gender war and call it distraction until we treat all of our folks decent when alive we not going no where

Naw I'm not.

And I get it... Niggaz only can concede to but so much in a discussion online cuz the stance they took or whatever... Like it pains niggaz to accept truths....

But I just hope y'all all come out better. I just hope that the next time y'all niggaz encounter a female that needs any kind of support y'all just find it your heart to realize this ain't a knock on your manhood or whatever is preventing grown men to accept the accountability of providing a safe community for black women...

I just hope the next time y'all good with helping.

I just hope if you know of someone homeless, you have the decency to at least give a fuck or ask a few questions...I mean some kind of human obligation to at the least make sure the sister good...

I mean if you don't give a fuck... Who else will??

Cold fucking world bruh
IDK a bunch of ppl who are homeless per se now,but when my friends lost their crib they could stay with me if it was 911,And shit I don't had issues and needed to say with my ppl before,but one of my friends is homeless because he smokes crack and that nigga can't stay with me.Nigga steals.

So depending on why you're homeless,nah ppl not gonna help or can't help you

I'm not saying that's her issue,I'm just saying.

I'm not inviting that guy yelling and talking to himself in my crib.IDK how that shit should be handled.

I don't have the capabilities to even take care of somebody with those type of issues.

So when was the last time yall niggas just let some homeless person you don't know live with you?

Cause keeping it a buck,I don't plan on anybody coming to stay with me at this point in life.

I lived that life.

I did the living couch to couch shit and I did the "anybody can stay with me I barely know or know" shit too.

why you do that? So every case now is soley about individuals no trends or anything? Cuz this shit happens a lot regulating it to once in a blue moon type of thing ain’t gonna help
We talking about THIS individual case.

I didn't regulate it to once in a blue moon, you did. What's the trends? I can admit to not know so school me

The same reason niggaz think it's not a responsibility of all black men to provide a safe environment for black women is the same reason our women remain so vunerable.
Cool but this has NOTHING to do with this thread which is why I made a separate thread. YOU have no idea why shorty ended up homeless but to lay the blame on the feet of ALL BLACK MEN cause you in YOUR feelings is wack. A lot of assuming and posturing in fact

Black men should protect our women and child, and vice versa. No one arguing that.

Yall niggas ain't letting no homeless ppl just stay with yall so stop saying "The community" like you're not "the community"

Yall better have a soup kitchen in your living room since it's everybody else who's so heartless.

Back