Welcome To aBlackWeb

Activist Toyin Salau Found Murdered

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

View attachment 298885

View attachment 298905

JUST SAYIN

How is this not a community issue smh

Some niggas sure talk a big game about protecting black women until it's time to actually protect black women, then its "nah this ain't my problem....."
It ain't a community issue cause the community don't work for the shelter. Now you wanna go all the way down the rabbit hole and talk about how they misappropriating funds and grants, cool. Do that. But stop trying to lay this shit at the feet of ALL black men

Yall got a beef with the ain't shit niggas in ya circle, take it up with them or find a better circle

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

View attachment 298885

View attachment 298905

JUST SAYIN

How is this not a community issue smh

Some niggas sure talk a big game about protecting black women until it's time to actually protect black women, then its "nah this ain't my problem....."
IDK how some random reddit thread proves your point.

That shit is the net and anonymous

I ain't never had no nigga say "hey I'm a rapist and I take pussy" and had a group of men be like "cool let's organize being rapists together"

I think when we say community we mean different things

In one way community is your actual neighborhood or social circle and family

On a wider scale it could be all other black ppl as a whole,but when has depending on strangers really worked out for most ppl?

I don't have the answers ,but the blame isn't on "The community",it's on the rapist/killer.

her family is the first to blame after the killer.

blame the killer,not everybody else.

Women don't have to be homeless to be victims of sexual assault or murder.

Women from all walks of life have been raped and or killed.

Last edited:
So when was the last time yall niggas just let some homeless person you don't know live with you?

Cause keeping it a buck,I don't plan on anybody coming to stay with me at this point in life.

I lived that life.

I did the living couch to couch shit and I did the "anybody can stay with me I barely know or know" shit too.

I don’t think he saying let strangers live with you lol I think he just saying we need better community dynamics. I mean really an activist shouldn’t just go missing.

We talking about THIS individual case.

I didn't regulate it to once in a blue moon, you did. What's the trends? I can admit to not know so school me

Cool but this has NOTHING to do with this thread which is why I made a separate thread. YOU have no idea why shorty ended up homeless but to lay the blame on the feet of ALL BLACK MEN cause you in YOUR feelings is wack. A lot of assuming and posturing in fact

Black men should protect our women and child, and vice versa. No one arguing that.

Bruh he does not literally mean all. Nobody ever means all.

More discord being sowed but that is to be expected. Rest easy. At least her killer was apprehended.

You gotta stop that. It’s not discord. I mean should people save their problems for when the revolution is over? Y’all say all the time we need better standards y’all y’all about the fatherless males and the need to pick up a gun and etc. Why when it comes to protecting women it’s discord and not part of the conversation for standards?

You gotta stop that. It’s not discord. I mean should people save their problems for when the revolution is over? Y’all say all the time we need better standards y’all y’all about the fatherless males and the need to pick up a gun and etc. Why when it comes to protecting women it’s discord and not part of the conversation for standards?
First they tried to say George Floyd was overshadowing Breonna Taylor, that didn’t work.

Then they trotted out Billy Porter to use sexuality to divide us. That didn't work.

This sticks because they are using her unfortunate murder to divide black people during a time when we are collectively united and fighting the for the same cause.

Bruh, if they in your circle. you gonna treat them different. You might still come to the conclusion that it ain't much you can do... But you gonna give a fuck cuz they in your circle and you close to them. And if something happened to them and you had the chance to intervene in anyway it would fuck with you. Even if it was a ride to a bus station. A couple dollars to get a room. Or a family member that might live to far away for a bus ride... Something... But that's if this women is in your personal circle...

My point is the mindset of our community doesn't allow for women to have many dudes like that in their circle. The mindset of our community is shit ain't my business, or if I ain't fucking I ain't helping. My issues is that we stand in our own way of being a stronger community, cuz even in a time where we can point out lack of a strong support system will keep things like this to a minimum we try to argue that it's not our fault.

So in closing. When my son is 19 and in college, I pray I raise him in the way that if one of his classmates can't find a safe place to lay her head she doesn't feel obligated got a favor just to reach out to my son to see if he can help in anyway....I want them women who are in his circle, who are close to him to feel comfortable going to him at the time. And I hope I raise him to answer the call.

Cuz while I ain't just happy go lucky inviting every homeless person in my house... The women I consider my friends know they call me if shit gets real

yup

First they tried to say George Floyd was overshadowing Breonna Taylor, that didn’t work.

Then they trotted out Billy Porter to use sexuality to divide us. That didn't work.

This sticks because they are using her unfortunate murder to divide black people during a time when we are collectively united and fighting the for the same cause.

The thing is you think it’s division when it can be handled by conversation. Y’all don’t even want to have the conversation because right now black people can’t afford to look like we having issues. We gotta look like we all one page and it’s false. You have to notice that never addressing these things makes it much easier to be divided from the outside. You think Billy Porter would’ve called anybody out if he felt the support y’all gave to R Kelly and Cosby? All I been saying is black people are stronger together and we can address things and still deal with racism. Y’all be on some address that later my sister this is about the crackers. But if that same sister becomes a victim by us or an outsider are we gonna have her back?

IDK how some random reddit thread proves your point.

That shit is the net and anonymous

I ain't never had no nigga say "hey I'm a rapist and I take pussy" and had a group of men be like "cool let's organize being rapists together"

I think when we say community we mean different things

In one way community is your actual neighborhood or social circle and family

On a wider scale it could be all other black ppl as a whole,but when has depending on strangers really worked out for most ppl?

I don't have the answers ,but the blame isn't on "The community",it's on the rapist/killer.

her family is the first to blame after the killer.

blame the killer,not everybody else.

Women don't have to be homeless to be victims of sexual assault or murder.

Women from all walks of life have been raped and or killed.

I mean if rapists don’t work together to go rape then wtf is human trafficking in all states in vulnerable neighborhoods? Gang rapes? I’m not trying to be extreme here but we have a lot of sexual dysfunction for a reason

The thing is you think it’s division when it can be handled by conversation. Y’all don’t even want to have the conversation because right now black people can’t afford to look like we having issues. We gotta look like we all one page and it’s false. You have to notice that never addressing these things makes it much easier to be divided from the outside. You think Billy Porter would’ve called anybody out if he felt the support y’all gave to R Kelly and Cosby? All I been saying is black people are stronger together and we can address things and still deal with racism. Y’all be on some address that later my sister this is about the crackers. But if that same sister becomes a victim by us or an outsider are we gonna have her back?
It’s a division because they are using her murder to attack black men. There is no system protecting her killer. He was caught and arrested and likely to serve some serious time.

I mean if rapists don’t work together to go rape then wtf is human trafficking in all states in vulnerable neighborhoods? Gang rapes? I’m not trying to be extreme here but we have a lot of sexual dysfunction for a reason
of course in some small groups among themselves I suppose,but overall rapists are individuals who do individual crimes

Most sex trafficking rings are about money and the ppl who run it might never even see the victims

And yes I'm sure some group has taken on mob mentality and raped a woman

and in this case there's no reason to believe this was apart of some vast rape/murder conspiracy.

I'm not denying that no group of rapists have ever connected,but those ppl don't come to regular men proud claiming that shit.

it's kinda being inferred that only men from the community could help her and yall might not have meant that specifically,but another woman could have helped her too.

The blame is on the killer,but where were women at to help her too?

Where were her girls at?

A man might have a wife or GF and can't just invite a woman in his crib.

Most niggas GF not hearing that "I'm helping this other girl out who's homeless" shit.

What are white men in the white community doing about their men raping their women? It’s been happening way too much. The white men in their community has failed.

word,why are all black men the only race responsible for sexual predators in their race?

Unlike racism no other men benefit from a rapists besides some sex trafficking scenario.

I don't gain anything from a random rapist raping a woman.

racists benefit by keeping racism alive in many ways.

men don't gain anything from another man being a rapist.

word,why are all black men the only race responsible for sexual predators in their race?

Unlike racism no other men benefit from a rapists besides some sex trafficking scenario.

I don't gain anything from a random rapist raping a woman.

racists benefit by keeping racism alive in many ways.

men don't gain anything from another man being a rapist.
When one block person does something wrong we’re all responsible

Back