Welcome To aBlackWeb

Activist Toyin Salau Found Murdered

I posed this question in another thread and didnt get an answer. If now isnt the right time to discuss the issues Black women are trying to speak about that affects them specifically then when will it be? Police ain't about to stop killing niggas...so exactly when should we listen to what our women are saying affects them?

thank you!

alright bro you got it the black community has absolutely no issues with sex crimes and lack of support for victims every case can only be looked at on an individual basis and culture has nothing to do with it. I feel like that’s what y’all want to hear.
ppl have an issue with sex crimes not just black ppl

what can I do to stop a man from being a rapist/killer?

SYSTEMIC- fundamental to a predominant social, economic, or political practice. There is no police court system judge that is protecting the “weird uncle” from punishing him. The sister this thread is about killer just was caught and will be punished. How many black people were murdered by whites supremacists and got no justice while the system protected them? This thread wasn’t about her this was a thinly veiled attempt to attack black men.

False this is not an attack and that’s the problem every criticism ain’t an attack

cuz only white frat boys rape? Y’all just forgot R Kelly
I didn't say that,but there's not a place for black men to feel free to rape women like the culture of the college frat boy scene.

When rape culture was invented as a term it was more so directed at that demographic.

In the black community you are ostracized for being a sexual pervert .

Black men have been stereotyped as rapists as a whole though by society.

Weed is illegal because they said weed made blacks rape white women.

No amount of teaching a young black man this and that will stop a person who is rapist killer.

Last edited:
I didn't say that,but there's not a place for black men to feel free to rape women like the culture of the college frat boy scene.

When rape culture was invented as a term it was more so directed at that demographic.

In the black community you are ostracized for being a sexual pervert .

Black men have been stereotyped as rapists as a whole though by society.

Weed is illegal because they said weed made blacks rape white women.

No amount of teaching a young black man this that will stop a person who is rapist killer.

R kelly and Cosby were ostracized or protected? What you saying is if it’s not out in the open their is nothing that can be done it seems like.

R kelly and Cosby were ostracized or protected? What you saying is if it’s not out in the open their is nothing that can be done it seems like.
Them niggas are mutli millionaire mega stars

R Kelly was ostracized overall.

R kelly's career went down hill after that tape.

he had some supporters and fans,but he never reached the levels he may have just like Chris brown for a different reason.

And after yrs of of a declining career,he did have money issues and lost his deal and is in jail.

Bill Cosby also is in jail and lost a large number of black supporters.

Rest In Power to baby girl, and she needs justice.

Black Lives can't matter if it's only Black Male Lives, man.
I don't think anybody ever said that only black male lives matter,but BLM is about police brutality and systematic racism not individual crime

But usually males are who are the victims of Police brutality and racial violence now.

And shit black women aren't the only ones who have to worry about being killed by black men or white men.

White murders against blacks is up since 2015 and men are the victims of violent crime more than women.

Not only do women have to watch out for killers,men do too.

So when we gone march to save men's lives overall?

22 something % of murder victims were women but 77 something % were men

Plus most murders are due to proximity.

This person had the opportunity and sadly enough he took it.

I still wonder how this person found her again?

when has women being raped and killed not been addressed though?

For all we know this dude is a serial killer/rapist.

What am I supposed to be about that?

you can't stop a serial killer from being a serial killer

Nobody blames all white men for Ted Bundy's actions.

Besides becoming a vigilante like batman and scouring the streets every night for every rapist/serial killer Idk what anybody can do.

I would guess most serial killers or rapists are psychopaths or have some sexual perversion

I don't understand how this falls on anybody besides the killer.

19 yr women survive on the streets everyday alone

She just had this unfortunate scenario happen and it's fucked,but it's not on the community and damn sure not black men's fault.

Should we do a march against rapist /killers and protest against serial killer rapists

you think serial killing rapists gaf who marches against what they do?

Like John Wayne Gacy would have stopped killing if he saw a protest against rape on TV.

You think a match is the only way to bring awareness

Not sure this was posted but who is raising niggas like this?

Odds are based on the shit too many people say on here and in the world. Single black mothers.

So with that said. Who folks placing the blame on for so called "raising niggas like this" the mothers or the absentee fathers?

View attachment 299251

Terminology aside, I'm starting to think Tariq might be on to something.

This does seem like something designed to take the focus away from police brutality and cops not being held accountable for their actions.

When they talk about toxic masculinity and nobody caring about trans people..............it's a veiled attack on black men.

Which is kind of insidious when you think about it because it seems like they're doing this at a time when people around the world are starting to have more sympathy for what black men have to go through.

(Key words being..........."seems like"............because I'm still a little bit suspicious of all the support coming in from non-black people.)

However, assuming all of this worldwide concern is genuine...........they act like they have a problem with that for some reason, so they're doing everything they can to try to stop and/or hijack the movement.
:think3:

Back