Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Or…
When a student is red flagged on behavioral issues they do their fucking follow ups?

I dunno just seems like Texas school system failed that boy hard.

he was labeled by his peers yet the faculty did Jack shit.

his teachers said he needed accommodations that he never received.

he made some horrible threats to his peers and teachers…

But nah mesh book bags will fix all that

Damn. I remember having to wear those for a little while

In high school so many dudes brought guns to school. Im talking about A LOT. No school shootings though. After school of campus though, yea.

Or…
When a student is red flagged on behavioral issues they do their fucking follow ups?

I dunno just seems like Texas school system failed that boy hard.

he was labeled by his peers yet the faculty did Jack shit.

his teachers said he needed accommodations that he never received.

he made some horrible threats to his peers and teachers…

But nah mesh book bags will fix all that
These tech companies need to play a larger role in identifying these people. These tech companies can send me ads when I say a word near my phone, but can’t flag somebody that might shoot up a place?! They could but don’t want to make the investment.

These tech companies need to play a larger role in identifying these people. These tech companies can send me ads when I say a word near my phone, but can’t flag somebody that might shoot up a place?! They could but don’t want to make the investment.

Those tech companies shouldn’t even be allowed to even do what they are doing now.

very much a knee-jerk reaction. They want to appear to be doing something without actually doing something.

That wasn’t even done for weapons, that was to make it easier to catch kids with other kinds of contraband (weed mostly).

There have been ppl pushing for this for years and I’m guessing the current climate made it easier for them to get their way. Again this has zero to do with weapons.

Damn. I remember having to wear those for a little while

In high school so many dudes brought guns to school. Im talking about A LOT. No school shootings though. After school of campus though, yea.

That's how it is at black schools. When I was growing up in Atlanta, everybody knew who the niggas was who had the pistol in they locker or backpack. But wasn't nobody concerned about niggas randomly shooting up the school.

Everybody safe...except whoever niggas night've been beefing with.

Back