Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

I just don't think the comparison to bomb drills works because of the lack of US schools being bombed vs the amount of school shootings that happen.

As for being for or against I'm in the middle. I think having a plan for these events are needed. I also think that specifically school shootings because the shooter is usually a student then you're basically giving them the blueprint on how to pull it off successfully because they'll know the entire escape/safety plan.
I brought it up because it was a preparedness situation kids had to do at all ages

FBI agents in Puerto Rico arrested 19-year-old Victoria Gabriela Rodríguez-Morales on 13 federal charges of interstate threats made between May and October 2023.

UVALDE, Texas (KTRK) -- The self-proclaimed girlfriend of the Robb Elementary School shooter is in federal custody after years of threats against the Uvalde community, according to officials.

FBI agents in Puerto Rico arrested 19-year-old Victoria Gabriela Rodríguez-Morales on 13 federal charges of interstate threats made between May and October 2023.

Some of the threats reportedly referenced Salvador Ramos, who, in May 2022, fatally shot several students and teachers at Robb Elementary in Uvalde.

Authorities said Morales used Gmail, Instagram, Facebook, and Kick.com to threaten the Uvalde school district, hospitals, law enforcement, and community leaders from her home in Puerto Rico.

SEE ALSO: Uvalde school shooter's cousin arrested after being heard saying he'll 'do the same thing,' mom says

Court documents say the threats date back to 2018, when she lived in Texas, and that authorities had reached out to Morales and her family numerous times to get her to stop.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office District of Puerto Rico, Morales' interstate threats include:

• "They will shoot uvalde high school and morales jr high whenever I tell 'em So yeah the persecution is gonna start today"
  • "I will haunt everyone from class 2022 to 2023 Each and every single one of y'all will die"
  • "Each and every single one of y'all will die in the name of Salvador"
  • "Your childrens hospital may blow in pieces If yall dont do as i say"
  • "there will be bombs at the uvalde memorial hospital"
  • "We will shoot Uvalde Texas high school and Texas A&M college"
  • "If Mata Rubio wins the elections I will kill her"
Kimberly Mata-Rubio's daughter was killed in the mass shooting, prompting her to run for mayor, but she ultimately fell short of votes.

READ MORE: Uvalde mother whose daughter was killed in the Robb Elementary shooting loses bid for mayor

Officials said at least one of Morales' threats resulted in the temporary closing of a school in Texas.

Each of the 13 counts of conviction carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

A federal district court judge will determine her sentence if she is found guilty.

"School shootings are one of the most heinous of violent acts, and those impacted by this tragedy, such as the family, friends and co-workers of the victims of the Uvalde school shooting, deserve to grieve and process their experiences in peace," Joseph González with the FBI in Puerto Rico said.

"The subject in this case was hundreds of miles away from the place she intended to torment through threats of violence," he continued. "Yet she was still identified, located and arrested."

Uvalde school shooting, 1 year later: Families of victims, survivors recount what happened that day

UVALDE, Texas (KTRK) -- The self-proclaimed girlfriend of the Robb Elementary School shooter is in federal custody after years of threats against the Uvalde community, according to officials.

Some of the threats reportedly referenced Salvador Ramos, who, in May 2022, fatally shot several students and teachers at Robb Elementary in Uvalde.

Authorities said Morales used Gmail, Instagram, Facebook, and Kick.com to threaten the Uvalde school district, hospitals, law enforcement, and community leaders from her home in Puerto Rico.

SEE ALSO: Uvalde school shooter's cousin arrested after being heard saying he'll 'do the same thing,' mom says

Court documents say the threats date back to 2018, when she lived in Texas, and that authorities had reached out to Morales and her family numerous times to get her to stop.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office District of Puerto Rico, Morales' interstate threats include:

• "They will shoot uvalde high school and morales jr high whenever I tell 'em So yeah the persecution is gonna start today"
  • "I will haunt everyone from class 2022 to 2023 Each and every single one of y'all will die"
  • "Each and every single one of y'all will die in the name of Salvador"
  • "Your childrens hospital may blow in pieces If yall dont do as i say"
  • "there will be bombs at the uvalde memorial hospital"
  • "We will shoot Uvalde Texas high school and Texas A&M college"
  • "If Mata Rubio wins the elections I will kill her"
Kimberly Mata-Rubio's daughter was killed in the mass shooting, prompting her to run for mayor, but she ultimately fell short of votes.

READ MORE: Uvalde mother whose daughter was killed in the Robb Elementary shooting loses bid for mayor

Officials said at least one of Morales' threats resulted in the temporary closing of a school in Texas.

Each of the 13 counts of conviction carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

A federal district court judge will determine her sentence if she is found guilty.

"School shootings are one of the most heinous of violent acts, and those impacted by this tragedy, such as the family, friends and co-workers of the victims of the Uvalde school shooting, deserve to grieve and process their experiences in peace," Joseph González with the FBI in Puerto Rico said.

"The subject in this case was hundreds of miles away from the place she intended to torment through threats of violence," he continued. "Yet she was still identified, located and arrested."

Uvalde school shooting, 1 year later: Families of victims, survivors recount what happened that day

WTF we got Bonnie and Clyde school shooters now? Smh

Back