Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

That's how it is at black schools. When I was growing up in Atlanta, everybody knew who the niggas was who had the pistol in they locker or backpack. But wasn't nobody concerned about niggas randomly shooting up the school.

Everybody safe...except whoever niggas night've been beefing with.

We had a locker in my high school that had several weapons in it ranging from baseball bats, knives, up to a few saturday night specials and a sawed off 12 gauge shotty. A group of us had the combination to the lock on it and if there was beef, you just had to hit the 3rd floor and grab what you needed.

not one school shooting in the entire time I went there and I'm pretty sure there hasn't been one since.

We had a locker in my high school that had several weapons in it ranging from baseball bats, knives, up to a few saturday night specials and a sawed off 12 gauge shotty. A group of us had the combination to the lock on it and if there was beef, you just had to hit the 3rd floor and grab what you needed.

not one school shooting in the entire time I went there and I'm pretty sure there hasn't been one since.

What type of degenerate ass school did you go to

thunderdome high

I don't like this one bit. They were able to push dude back a lil too easily. Y'all niggas gotta fight me and throw me in cuffs forcibly if my wife done called me talmbout "I'm shot" and I'm on the scene with my gun at the ready.

My homie was walking in my crib just as I was watching that video. I showed it to him and we was both like ‘Yeah, hate to say it…but fuck outta here. Niggas would’ve had to physically restrain me.’

Last edited:
Back