Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

I retract my statement about him

He handled that text better than me. I'd probably collapse or go yolo into the room trying to save her

I retract my statement about him

He handled that text better than me. I'd probably collapse or go yolo into the room trying to save her

Sorry but that last part is the only option at that point

Make your coworkers kill you if they wanna stop you

Pussy

Cops using the Punisher logo is hilarious and ironic to me because they dont even know what the punisher is and stand for. lololololol

Damn near everybody involved with The Punisher from the artists to the creator to the actor on the show has said its stupid for officers to use the logo because the Punisher is very much anti police. They even put him saying this to 2 cops in a comic issue a couple years back

Last edited:
CNN ain’t shit. Playing this shit on TV. I know they want to embarrass the Uvalde PD, but this is overkill.

I mean it only takes common sense to realize if they acted sooner that there's a greater chance more lives would have been saved

I really hate doin the "if that was me I would've..."

but come on

damn near 400 to 1

& this mf shootin kids too?!?

don't think I could live w/ myself knowin I sat around & did nothin w/ 350 other mf ARMED while kids are bein killed

I'm far from the toughest, baddest mf but come the fuck on

shit really pissin me off

Back