Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

As a person and parent that has had to run towards the danger more than once for the safety of others I find this to be wildly infuriating.

I didn’t get to think twice when getting a winch tied to my LBV and sent out into flood waters to snatch the drowning out of ditches and cars.

Didn’t think twice the multiple times I had to be the first one in a room to breach and clear.

this shit is fucked up.

I see why they delayed with releasing it. That's just embarrassing

Even with the video being altered so you can't hear the kids...It's pretty fucked up because you can still see him walk in the room and hear the shooting

Also the one cop apparently didn't know how to put on his vest. A bunch of them had checked their phones. Hand sanitizer cop should definitely get fired

They had more than enough to try and save those kids sooner. Even if they only had pistols they should have gone in

Just sad and pathetic

What negligence? They did what police officers are trained to do.

Nothing.

I know police are trained to be cowards, and the supreme court said they don't havbe to save you in life or death situations...but Uvalde is disgusting. Maybe it hits me harder because I'm a father but why should any of them on site be allowed to be police anymore? No running to the next county over should be allowed either.

I wonder if the DOJ can go in and prosecute the police for mass negligence.

That would be against the law

So to serve and protect is just some shit that's cool to say for them
I have always thought it was about serving and protecting the state's interests, which occasionally coincide with the people's interests. If the wealthy and controlling interests in this country had drones hundreds of years ago, they would have never extended their power to law enforcement. These cops are just outdated tech, never designed to protect people.

Back