Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Oh for fucks sake. Shit is no different than a Ruger Mini 14 ranch rifle. Same ammo, both semi-auto, one just has a wood stock. One trigger pull, one bullet.

ruger-mini-14-featured-1.jpg

People forget there were bomb drills where they had kids hide under the desks or even just sit in the hallway like that would help

I'm 37. Will be 38 this year. Never did a bomb drill in school that i remember. Those had phased out. Also even if they were being done kids aren't seeing and hearing stories of schools being bombed. What they do hear and see far too often are stories of public places, schools included, having mass shooting events. So the possibility of that is alot more real.

I'm 37. Will be 38 this year. Never did a bomb drill in school that i remember. Those had phased out. Also even if they were being done kids aren't seeing and hearing stories of schools being bombed. What they do hear and see far too often are stories of public places, schools included, having mass shooting events. So the possibility of that is alot more real.
It still happened regularly even when the drill did absolutely nothing to help if it actually occurred

The whole idea of the phase is to save lives and it's not a new concept either

So are you for, against it, or don't really care?

It still happened regularly even when the drill did absolutely nothing to help if it actually occurred

The whole idea of the phase is to save lives and it's not a new concept either

So are you for, against it, or don't really care?

I just don't think the comparison to bomb drills works because of the lack of US schools being bombed vs the amount of school shootings that happen.

As for being for or against I'm in the middle. I think having a plan for these events are needed. I also think that specifically school shootings because the shooter is usually a student then you're basically giving them the blueprint on how to pull it off successfully because they'll know the entire escape/safety plan.

Back