Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Uvalde Victim’s Family, Chaplin & Reporters Asked To Leave City Hall Before Police Testify About School Massacre

Parents and reporters were asked to leave Uvalde City Hall this afternoon before a Texas House of Representatives committee held a hearing to gather testimony from officers involved in the response to a school shooting that killed 19 students and two teachers and wounded 17 others there last month.

Video posted by CNN’s Shimon Prokupecz shows a fire marshal telling Prokupecz that they are being asked to leave the meeting because “someone is intimidated.”
As the conversation continues a chaplain walks by saying he’s “come down to protect our children.”
Another man, whose nephew reportedly was among those killed in the shooting, asks the fire marshal, “What people are intimidated, the officers?”
The fire marshal responds by asking the man — who is wearing a pin with a child’s picture on it and a “Uvalde Strong” T-shirt — to leave the building.

“Are you a parent, sir?” Prokepecz asks the man as he walks out.

“Yeah, I am, and my kids are scared,” he responds.

According to the Associated Press, committee chair Dustin Burrows said the group would be hearing testimony from Uvalde Police, a school district officer and someone from the Department of Public Safety during the city hall meeting. Burrows reportedly made his opening statement and then blocked the public from listening to witnesses’ testimony.

that idiot doesn’t even realize (he most likely does but willfully omitted it) TSA (transportation security agency) was created as a direct response to slowing down shit like 9/11 ever happening again.

So the government did do something to try and deter those types of acts occurring again

Not just TSA bro, the Department of Homeland Security was formed in response to 9/11. It's been a while so it may be easy to forget, but DHS hasn't been here forever like the Department of Defense or the Department of Energy. It was created specifically because of the 9/11 attacks.

Uvalde Victim’s Family, Chaplin & Reporters Asked To Leave City Hall Before Police Testify About School Massacre

There goes another bullshit excuse. Remember when they said that they didn't go in because the shooter had them outgunned since all they had was pistols.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity

I agree with this. The way it's being handled makes me think someone or a bunch of them fucked up and shot a kid or teacher

It sounds like the full truth of this is going to be crazy. If we find it out and there is still no police reform...it will be safe to say that nothing will get them to put the cops in check.

Reactions: Mr BFK
I'm wondering if they had cameras in the hallway, if they would also have them inside the classroom as well.

Fuckin ridiculous that the cops are allowed to withold the body camera footage

Reactions: Mr BFK

If that was my family I ain't leaving. I want to hear that testimony first hand with my own ears. I wouldn't want anything I can hear for myself given to me secondhand. If they legally couldn't make me leave. I wouldn't have left.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if they had cameras in the hallway, if they would also have them inside the classroom as well.

Fuckin ridiculous that the cops are allowed to withold the body camera footage
I didn't know there can be but apparently it's legal for cameras inside the class. We had cameras in the hallways and outside but didn't have them inside the classrooms

that idiot doesn’t even realize (he most likely does but willfully omitted it) TSA (transportation security agency) was created as a direct response to slowing down shit like 9/11 ever happening again.

So the government did do something to try and deter those types of acts occurring again

agreed the federal govt did something and it even seems effective for now

but his point is actually still valid in that they created a security mechanism vs. not allowing folks to have their freedom to fly as a form of transportation

bottom line is private schools for the rich already figured out some way to kids the students at their schools protected

but for regular common folk, it's still considered ok for public schools to be unprotected 🙁

We had the largest protests in US history about police violence and lack of accountability. And what was a ton of Americans response to that? Not only did they not change anything, you had a ton of people condemning the protesting and loading up on blue lives matter merch. Merch they mocking waved in our face saying they side with the police because they're all hero's.

Was only a matter of time before they started feeling what we go through, then they act shocked like always.

As brother Malcolm once said, "The chickens have come home to roost".

They are about to demolish the whole school.

I thought that was crazy, but apparently it's not unusual in these cases. They demolished Sandy Hook too. The didn't demolish Columbine but they walled off the library where most of the killing happened.

• Ether
Reactions: Inori