Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

They are about to demolish the whole school.

I thought that was crazy, but apparently it's not unusual in these cases. They demolished Sandy Hook too. The didn't demolish Columbine but they walled off the library where most of the killing happened.

It makes sense. I don't think any of those teachers or kids can ever walk into that building again and not remember what happened. No way a child can focus on school knowing just down the hall a massacre happened

Ah ok. Yes. That'd be the department unless they can possibly single out who exactly did what

There's also the global shame of not going in there to protect kids

Ah ok. Yes. That'd be the department unless they can possibly single out who exactly did what

There's also the global shame of not going in there to protect kids

This place doesn't have shame. Also it's well known that we don't protect kids. This country protects land, money, power, resources not people or kids. Protecting people and kids here is just a by product of the real goal if it happens.

We had the largest protests in US history about police violence and lack of accountability. And what was a ton of Americans response to that? Not only did they not change anything, you had a ton of people condemning the protesting and loading up on blue lives matter merch. Merch they mocking waved in our face saying they side with the police because they're all hero's.

Was only a matter of time before they started feeling what we go through, then they act shocked like always.

As brother Malcolm once said, "The chickens have come home to roost".

The white folks don’t care they viewing this as a Mexican thing I bet.

Back