Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Aight bro.

Idgaf btw. You knows guns. I dont. Thats not what any of this stuff is about.

My point remains. Any change in limiting guns cannot be taking away guns people own. All you can do is limit and make it hard for people to get new guns.

And yes mfers will just turn around and sell and buy guns second hand.

But starting at the 5 year mark and going forward, there will start being a noticeable decrease in guns per capita in the US.

That was my only point.

And cats have posted valid reasons why that wont happen, cause Merica. And I agree with them.

Im just pointing out one possible way to reduce the # of guns.

And im also pointing out a way to do it that doesnt include going to peoples houses and taking their already owned guns

What makes you believe the bold?

@AZTG time to put our conspiracy hat on because this shit ain’t adding up to me

He had a Daniel Defense rifle which is like 2.5K a S. Dynamic rifle which is about $1100. Had magazines and 1600 rounds in 5.56 which is hella expensive. They like a dollar or more a round. Had a handgun which is like 400 on the cheap end.

Bruh had no job or fast food job and no credit. So how can he afford all of that at only 18 years old but dropped over 6K on all of that.

This is how I can tell you know absolutely nothing about guns.

The average handgun that ISN'T a revolver or single shot is a semi-automatic weapon, same for an astonishing number of rifles and even some shotguns.

If you ban new purchases, then something like this will fall under that ban as well.

View attachment 852469

^^^ That's a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle chambered in .22 Long Rifle and it's one of most popular rifles sold in the world, if not the most popular. The standard magazine for it holds 10 rounds and there are 15 and 25 round mags as well. Many small caliber rifles, hunting rifles, and the like would be banned because you, and people like you, simply don't understand the full ramifications your talking points.

Not one of the rifles I own is an AR15 yet they're all semi-automatics.
I don’t know if he really meant semi-auto including handguns or just assault rifles. Either way, I wish gun enthusiasts would stop deflecting with semantics. Every where I turn, I keep seeing “AR doesn’t even stand for assault rifle, it stands for Arma-Lite”, “all guns are ‘assault’ weapons”, “handguns are semi-automatic too”, “AR-15 fires the same ammo as a handgun”, etc., etc.

Y’all be knowing what people mean. Bottom line, these assault rifles, similar to the AR-15, that have these high cap mags standard and are built to be more lethal and more accurate than a handgun, should be banned again. At minimum, no one under the age of 18 should be able to purchase a gun at all.

He had a Daniel Defense rifle which is like 2.5K a S. Dynamic rifle which is about $1100. Had magazines and 1600 rounds in 5.56 which is hella expensive. They like a dollar or more a round. Had a handgun which is like 400 on the cheap end.

Bruh had no job or fast food job and no credit. So how can he afford all of that at only 18 years old but dropped over 6K on all of that.
Credit? 🤷🏾. It’s super easy to get credit cards and department store cards at 18.

I also dont think guns are the only issue.

Mental health is the bigger issue. Not being able to see red flags in a person and give them help as a society is the bigger issue.

Theres also a 60+ year old brain washing campaign by gun lobbies to undo.

But starting with reducing new guns is the easiest and most likely thing we can do

Mental health is a big issue, but the stakes associated with mental illness issues might not be as high if they didn't have access to weapons that can enable them to kill a dozen people in half an hour.

Lmao. You think he got a credit card on his own with the purchasing power of 6K with no job or a minimum wage part time job?

naw
It’s easy to fabricate paystubs and to lie on applications, especially if you’re not planning on being around much longer.

Also easy to apply for many at once.

I don’t know, just seems like the most logical scenario outside of someone financing a mass shooting.

I read he had a job at Wendys and paid no bills. You can earn a nice chunk at $15/hour with no bills for awhile

I read he had a job at Wendys and paid no bills. You can earn a nice chunk at $15/hour with no bills for awhile

Bruh was 18. He wasn’t working long enough or that many hours because he’s a part time and had school to save up and spend damn near 7K on guns, ammo, mags and gear

but y’all got it

It’s easy to fabricate paystubs and to lie on applications, especially if you’re not planning on being around much longer.

Also easy to apply for many at once.

I don’t know, just seems like the most logical scenario outside of someone financing a mass shooting.
It don’t but you got it

What makes you believe the bold?

Cause thats how this shit is usually done. You make it harder to get and at somepoint the number of guns breaking, getting too old, and getting lost start becoming higher than the number of new guns sold

Ill be totally honest, I aint been looking into any of that shit. Idk who would benefit from killing kids for me to go into this conspiracy.

There is money in selling guns, not banning guns. And both sides of the aisle make money from guns. So idk who would be behind this conspiracy to get rid of guns especially when we know this wont have any impact cause no gun laws is gonna get passed.

All these shootings in the past 20 years and gun laws are even more laxed.

And this aint being used as an anti hispanic/anti immigration angle either.

So again, without research, it dont check the boxes of it being a potential conspiracy.

Not that it would surprise me though.

Cause thats how this shit is usually done. You make it harder to get and at somepoint the number of guns breaking, getting too old, and getting lost start becoming higher than the number of new guns sold

Interesting theory

Mfer also has text messages to a girl in germany and texts in whatsapp to other folks talking bout he about to do this.

Too elaborate to be a conspiracy imo.

Not that id be surprised if it was.

He was mad he didn’t get to graduate

He got his phone turned off

He had no friends

Those have all been talked about extensively

If you’re asking why he chose this target, I don’t think anyone knows without speculating heavily

tbh i didnt kno bout all that shit.

Sounds like that kid jus need to get his ass beat.

Or maybe he needed to pay a lady of the night to top him off nh.

He had all that paper to buy those guns. Shoulda bought sum pussy instead. Mighta been alil less angry.

Back